Tuesday, June 29, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: KNITTED HEARTS (POPLAR FALLS) BY AMBER KELLY

 


 

 

 

 

 

 NOW AVAILABLE

Knitted Hearts by Amber Kelly is live! This is Foster and Sonia's book, and the final book in the Poplar Falls series. Stand Alone. Small Town Romance.

 

"The beauty of the Poplar Falls series is that even as it breaks your heart, it engages your soul. Knitted Hearts in an emotional trek into a compelling story. From love lost to hope found there is no going back once the first page is turned." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!


Ebook: https://amzn.to/3teQHi6


Paperback: https://amzn.to/3h7rkKk

 

 

Blurb:


An emotional, passionate second-chance romance in the Poplar Falls series from Amber Kelly

Sometimes you have to lose control to have it all…

I’ve always longed to start a family of my own. I throw everything I have into every relationship. Too bad I seem to attract the fixer-uppers. You know the type—the boys with all the potential but none of the drive. I thought Ricky was different, the one who would finally step up and be the man I’d been dreaming about all these years—ever since I lost my father when I was a little girl. I didn’t realize the dream would turn out to be a nightmare.

So here I am. Twenty-four years old, on the verge of divorce, and trying not to think about what my daddy would say while I hold on to the last threads of my life to keep it all from unraveling.

It’s all going fine until Foster Tomlin swaggers into my life. The sexy-as-sin former soldier works on my best friend’s family ranch, and there’s no getting around him or what I’m feeling. He doesn’t need fixing up. He’s perfect the way he is. The way he looks at and treats me makes me feel things I’ve sworn off for good. And when he wraps his arms around me, I find myself letting go of all the things I thought I wanted and needed.

The question is…can I take a risk and put my heart on the line again?

 

 

 

 


Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57738622-knitted-hearts


Vote for Knitted Hearts: https://bit.ly/3vjSXWk

 

REVIEW: KNITTED HEARTS (POPLAR FALLS) BY AMBER KELLY

 

Knitted Hearts (Poplar Falls, #6)Knitted Hearts by Amber Kelly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The beauty of the Poplar Falls series is that even as it breaks your heart, it engages your soul. Kelly shows no fear when it comes to tackling emotions that are not always pretty, yet she finds a way to seduce the heart into the unpredictable journey anyway. Knitted Hearts in an emotional trek into a compelling story. From love lost to hope found there is no going back once the first page is turned.






View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXCERPT:
“Dance with me,” Foster says as he extends his hand.
I look down at it and whisper, “I don’t hear any music.”
His mouth comes to my ear, and he says, “Are you sure? It’s loud and clear.”
“What is?” I ask.
“The mountains are playing us a melody. Close your eyes and listen.”
I do as he instructed, and as soon as my eyes are closed, I can hear the breeze whistling through the branches of the trees. Off in the distance, the sound of the river rushing is accompanied by the howls of the wolves that call the mountains their home.
I feel his arm come around me, and he lays a warm hand on my lower back and pulls me into him until we’re chest to chest. I can feel his hard body against mine, and I surrender as he starts to lead.
We dance to the sounds of the night.
At some point, I loop my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. My hands find the nape of his neck, and I thread my fingers into his thick hair. It feels good to be in the arms of a man. A real man. It’s been so long that my body begins to tremble against him. I know he has to feel my reaction, but he doesn’t say a word. He just continues to hold me tight as he sways us.
He presses his lips to my forehead, and I open my eyes and look up at him. His eyes are ablaze and tell me that he feels it too—this pull.
Screw it.
I bear up onto my tiptoes and bring my nose to his.
“To hell with wading in the shallow end,” I mutter.
“What?” he asks breathlessly.
“Never mind,” I say, and then I press my lips to his.

 

 

***FREE WITH AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED***


Find the Poplar Falls Series here: https://amzn.to/35aw77s


Find more books by Amber Kelly here: www.authoramberkelly.com

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment