Thursday, August 26, 2021

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: CHARMED (WILLOW SPRINGS) BY LAURA PAVLOV

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

CHARMED BY LAURA PAVLOV IS NOW AVAILABLE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PURCHASE HERE
 
 
 
 
 
 
About the book
 

Crew Carlisle is enemy number one.

He’s also my new boss.

I need this internship as much as Crew needs an ego lobotomy.

He’s arrogant, cocky, and annoyingly good looking.

Our families have despised one another since long before I was born.

The man loathes me, and he makes no effort to hide his contempt.

But everything I thought I knew isn’t as it seems.

And Crew isn’t who I thought he was.

I’ve never fully given my heart away, and this is the last man that I should give it to.

But walking away isn’t as easy as I expected.

Crew Carlisle is my kryptonite.

And falling for my nemesis is not an option.

 

 

REVIEWCHARMED (WILLOW SPRINGS) BY LAURA PAVLOV

 

Charmed (Willow Springs, #3)Charmed by Laura B. Pavlov

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Deception of the heart goes a long way to healing the soul. Pavlov orchestrates the sweetest heartache embedded within a tempting shell. Charmed plays the senses like a skilled maestro as it pulls the strings of the heart. A feud that never quits. A romance never meant to be and a happy ending that doesn't go quite according to plan. Maura and Crews' cast a spell early on and keep hold of emotions the whole way through.



View all my reviews

 

 

Catch up with the series: 

Book 1 - Frayed - http://mybook.to/FrayedLauraPavlov

Book 2: Tangled - http://mybook.to/TangledLauraPavlov

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment