Wednesday, August 25, 2021

TEASER ALERT: MR. ULTRA MEGA LOVE BY MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF

 






MR. ULTRA MEGA LOVE BY MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF

AVAILABLE AUGUST 31ST







From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes MR. ULTRA MEGA LOVE, book one of a twisted romance serial with bad language and a cape.

My name is Hudson Ulysses Ferris, better known as Huff. And I’m an ultra-nerd with mega-hang-ups. You’ll see why after you walk a day in my Converse. (My past isn’t pretty.) But hey, that’s no excuse for avoiding everything I want in life, including a fresh start at an out-of-state university.

My first night there, I meet the girl of my dreams (so cool). She’s taken, of course. But even if she weren’t, she’d never date a scrawny loser like me. Then my best friend, River, is manhandled by some dipsh*t twice her size (not cool), and for once, I act like a man. It costs me big because that dude and his friends leave me for dead.

But I don’t die.

And when I wake up the next morning, I look different. I feel different. The bruises and cuts don’t even hurt.

What the heck happened last night?

Because I just lifted a bus to save a puppy, and suddenly all the girls are looking at me. Except one. She might actually be afraid of the transformation that saved my life. Just my luck.



Follow @mimijeanpamfiloff
Or check out her website:
 
#RevoLUVtion #MrUltraMegaLove #UML #romanticComedy

No comments:

Post a Comment