Monday, July 25, 2022

DEAL ALERT ($0.99): THE BOSS (HIDDEN JUSTICE) BY MELANIE MORELAND

 






Because love can bleed into the darkest heart


THE BOSS by Melanie Moreland is On Sale ($0.99)


July 25 -July 29



"Moreland proves that she can do no wrong when it comes to capturing an audience. From brutal honesty to haunting suspense, Moreland dances in the shadow of fire and it's readers that feel the burn." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Amazon Universal: mybook.to/TheBoss-HiddenJustice


About The Boss: 


Terrified and on the run, I was lost.

He found me

I witnessed his crime and he gave me a choice.

Marriage or death.

I never expected to love him.

But the choices were never really mine.

Could this avenging angel of death ever love me back?

His touch consumed me.

Did my heart stand a chance?

 

#melaniemoreland #vigilantejustice #menofhiddenjustice #sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment