Thursday, July 21, 2022

HAPPY BOOK WEEK (KB WORLDS EDITION): THROTTLE (DRIVEN) BY P. SAWYER

 


 

 

 


The latest books in the Driven World are live!

Inspired by K. Bromberg’s Driven series, each author wrote their own story to fit in the world. We hope you’ll fall in love with their new stories and characters while revisiting Colton, Rylee, and the gang from mine.


FREE in Kindle Unlimited:

Throttle by P. Sawyer https://geni.us/ThrottleDW



Haisley Meyers

It was supposed to be easy; Race and win.

I finally scored the contract of my dreams, of my life: Driving for an INDY racing team. I’ve spent most of my life working to get out of my father’s shadows; I changed my name and raced in different series. It was now my time to shine, at least I thought it was.

Faced with a Crew chief that hates woman drivers and my ex showing up as the crew chief for my rival; the easy just got more difficult. Add in the sexy car chief, who seems to be the only person I can trust; and it just got complicated.

When an accident threatens to derail my rookie year, everything doesn’t appear as it should. What started out as an accident becomes apparent it was sabotage, and as we get closer to the truth, I get closer to losing my heart.

Saint Matthews

It was supposed to be easy; work hard and get rewarded.

I’ve been around racing since I learned to walk. I didn’t come from money, or a racing family, but I knew what I wanted. Working hard for years, learning everything there was to know about race cars, studying engineering; I thought I was on the path I wanted. Until Haisley Meyers is hired as the team’s new driver.

Her determination was endearing, her work ethic- astounding. When an accident threatens to derail her career and my job; things get complicated. The longer we work together, the more apparent it is becoming more personal than work, and it might be more than my heart that gets throttled.




Check out the books that inspired the authors! K. Bromberg’s Driven series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited right now:



More KB Worlds books are coming your way every month. Stay up to date on all the releases here:


No comments:

Post a Comment