Tuesday, February 28, 2023

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: CANNON (PITTSBURGH TITANS) BY SAWYER BENNETT

 



 


 

 

 

 "Cannon and Ava take emotions on a sensual journey that doesn't want to let the heart go.   Dexter and Cartwright sparkle as Cannon and Ava. With soulful delivery and tempting chemistry they bring the swoon to romance." - (Isha C, Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

Available in digital, print, and audio

 

 

Cannon West left his hockey playing days behind to care for his dying wife but has since found success on the other side of the bench. Now, as the youngest head coach in league history, he’s hoping to lead the Pittsburgh Titans to a winning season. The last thing he’s looking for is a relationship, but life sometimes takes us in another direction.

 

The Pittsburgh Titans are still working to move on from the tragic plane crash that forever changed the landscape of their organization. Having lost my wife, I know all about grief and the guilt of survival which makes me uniquely equipped to take this team to the next level. From the very first time I stepped inside the Titans’ arena, I knew I was exactly where I needed to be.

 

New to town, I’m still establishing my routine, but I have the most important aspect under control—the coffee shop where I stop on my way to the arena every morning. A strong cup of java and the gorgeous manager who I can’t help but chat up is quickly becoming my favorite way to start the day. But no matter how much I enjoy the blush that stains Ava Cavanaugh’s cheeks with my admittedly awkward attempt at flirting, I know it will never be more than brazen banter with a new friend. My job consumes almost all my time, and I know firsthand what that level of commitment can do to a relationship.

 

That doesn’t mean I’m not open to some fun. My career comes first, but Ava understands my boundaries. The only problem is that once I give into her temptation, the rules I set for myself become blurred, and my mixed signals hurt Ava—the one thing I promised I wouldn’t do. I’ve put myself in what seems to be an untenable situation, but I’ve faced those before. Now I need to find the strength to move past my fears, or risk losing my second chance at love with the woman who has stolen my heart. 

 

 

 

Get Cannon NOW!

 

Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo | Print

Buy direct from Sawyer

 

** GREAT NEWS! You can now download your BookFunnel purchase to the e-reader of your choice! Just follow the instructions you receive from BookFunnel after your purchase and then dive right in. It's that easy! **

 

Narrated by Stephen Dexter & Mackenzie Cartwright

Audible | Amazon | Apple

 

 

REVIEW: CANNON (PITTSBURGH TITANS) BY SAWYER BENNETT

 

Cannon (Pittsburgh Titans, #6)Cannon by Sawyer Bennett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Audio Review: Cannon (Pittsburgh Titans, #6) by Sawyer Bennett, Narrated by Stephen Dexter & Mackenzie Cartwright


Amidst the bitter heartache of life and the tragedy of loss, love finds a way. Cannon and Ava take emotions on a sensual journey that doesn't want to let the heart go. Bennett speaks the language of love with a rawness that can't be contained. Dexter and Cartwright sparkle as Cannon and Ava. With soulful delivery and tempting chemistry they bring the swoon to romance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment