Wednesday, February 15, 2023

NEW AUDIO RELEASE .....

 



ONE TIMER (CAROLINA COMETS) BY TEAGAN HUNTER, NARRATED BY TIM PAIGE & CALLIE DALTON

 

"One Timer takes emotions by storm. Hunter is well versed in finding humor hidden within heartache. From conveniently, inconvenient to unpredictably raw, Hollis and Cameron are a sweet temptation. Paige and Dalton breathe life into an already irresistible find." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

“I’m pregnant.”

That’s what my teammate’s sister-in-law tells me after our one-night stand.

I didn’t expect to see Hollis again, let alone end up raising a child with her.

We set some ground rules—we’ll raise the baby together, but that’s it.
No relationship, no future, and definitely no kissing.

But the more time we spend together, the harder it is to keep track of where the lines were once drawn.

I’m known for my one-timer on and off the ice, but this game with Hollis just got a lot more complicated…

 

BUY LINKS

 

https://geni.us/OneTimerAudible

 

No comments:

Post a Comment