Wednesday, July 31, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: MEMORIES OF YOU: A SMALL TOWN SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE (CALYPSO KEY) BY ERIN BROCKUS

 





NEW RELEASE


SPOTLIGHT TOUR




✨Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for MEMORIES OF YOU by @erinbrockusauthor! Grab it in KU! 

#OneClickNow

https://mybook.to/Memoriesebook

 




Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

💕Small Town

🔥Second Chance Romance

💕Interconnected Standalone

🔥He Falls First

💕Physician MMC

🔥Career-Obsessed FMC

💕The One Who Got Away

🔥First Love 

💕Family Drama

🔥Gorgeous Tropical Setting


"Glimpses of humor and sprinklings of heart are the driving force behind an intriguing romance. Memories of You is temptation at it's most irresistible." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic) 





Release Date: July 31, 2024


As I claim my dream as a chef, my old flame returns to claim me.
How can he possibly be my missing ingredient?


STELLA:
I’ve worked my entire life to become the executive chef of my family’s fabled restaurant. But my world crumbles when Aiden Mitchell, no longer an awkward boy but now a gorgeous small-town doctor, returns. Our paths collide during a mortifying encounter in his clinic.

My first love, the man who left without a backward glance, tries to assure me he’s changed. As our cautious trust becomes pulsing heat, mysteries start unraveling, tossing family strife into my carefully laid plans. More than my heart is on the line—my family is at stake.

I want to focus on my career, not the way his touch sends me reeling. Despite the fire consuming us, finding the recipe for our second chance might be my toughest challenge ever.

Will this unexpected reunion upend the future I've worked so hard to build?

MEMORIES OF YOU is part of the Calypso Key series, where an HEA always comes with a steamy tropical twist. Can bitter endings be forgiven, and can career ambition exist with heated passion? Find out if second chances exist in this interconnected standalone.


#BuyNow

https://mybook.to/Memoriesebook


START AT THE BEGINNING


#SeriesAlert

Calypso Key Series: 

https://www.erinbrockus.com/calypso-key-series.html



REVIEWMEMORIES OF YOU: A SMALL TOWN SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE  (CALYPSO KEY) BY ERIN BROCKUS


Memories of You: A Small Town Second Chance Romance (Calypso Key Series)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Glimpses of humor and sprinklings of heart are the driving force behind an intriguing romance. From the moments of spice to the piercings of emotion, Brockus is a captivating, story of second chances. Memories of You is temptation at it's most irresistible.





Meet Erin Brockus:

Dive Into a Tropical Romantic Escape!

 

Erin Brockus writes steamy small town romances that transport readers to exotic, tropical destinations, and provide a perfect beachy getaway from everyday life. Her mature, relatable characters are impossible not to root for, and she weaves breezy romantic adventure into her stories, emphasizing scuba diving and the ocean.

 

Drawing on her twin passions for diving and travel, Erin infuses her characters and narratives with a sense of excitement and passion. Her idea of the perfect day involves sipping a cocktail on the beach after exploring the ocean depths.

 

Erin lives in Washington wine country with her husband, who is also a scuba instructor. She is currently hard at work on her next island adventure. When she's not writing, you might find her out for a run or cycling through the countryside on the next quest for adventure.

 

Connect with Erin Brockus:

https://linktr.ee/erinbrockus


 @erinbrockusauthor

#newrelease #erinbrockus #steamyromance #spicyreads #bookish #seriesalert #calypsokeyseries #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #kindleunlimited #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency  


No comments:

Post a Comment