Friday, July 26, 2024

NOW LIVE IN KU: MEANT FOR LOVE (MEANT FOR SERIES #3) BY NATASHA MADISON

 



NOW AVAILABLE IN KU




💍Meant For Love by Natasha Madison is #NowLive on Amazon! Read #FREE.with #KindleUnlimited subscription💍





#OneClickHere









Why you will love this book…

💋Opposites Attract 

💍Las Vegas Marriage

💋He Falls First

💍Different Worlds

💋Friends to Lovers

💍Marriage Pact 

💋Billionaire Reformed Playboy

💍Workplace Romance



What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Unless you end up married!


Zoey

When I first met him, I got butterflies in my stomach.

I thought it was silly and pushed it aside. Avoided him.

Besides, I was taken—unavailable. Or so I thought.

That was before he hired me to take over his company’s PR.

Now that we were working with each other, that meant he was completely off-limits.

Until one night in Vegas.


Nash

They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Unless you ask the woman of your dreams to marry you while you are both drinking tequila.

And she says yes.

She thinks it’s a mistake.

She’s wrong.

Now I have ninety days to show her we’re meant for love.


REVIEW: MEANT FOR LOVE (MEANT FOR SERIES #3) BY NATASHA MADISON  

Meant for Love (Meant For #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Madison brings temptation to life with romance that sticks to the heart. Meant for Love blends sweet and sultry to create addiction that is hard to walk away from. Zoey and Nash are endearingly clueless, adorably, unforgettable and irresistibly perfect. Captivating heartbreaker that speaks to the senses while never losing sight of emotion.








EXCERPT

“I’m one thousand percent serious right now. Marry me, Zoey.”

“No way.” She sits up, not turning to me, her head moving side to side as if she can’t believe what I’m saying. “Are you crazy?”

“Never been more sure of anything in my life.” I tell her the truth, my heart hammering in my chest as I make the biggest deal of my life. “Marry me.” I see her hand shaking a bit as she stares at me. “Come on, Zoey, it’ll be fun.”

She pffts at me, but I move closer to her, my hand coming up to touch her face. My thumb rubs over her cheek like I’ve done a million times in my head. “Come on, Zoey, live a little,” I urge, getting closer to her, our knees touching each other. “Make all my dreams come true, and then watch me make yours come true.” I put my forehead to hers. I’ve never even kissed this woman, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. “Marry me.” She puts her hand on my wrist, her touch soaring through my body. 

“What do you say, Zoey, will you marry me?”

I don’t know how long I wait. I don’t even know if I’m breathing. I don’t know how many people are around us. I don’t hear the slot machines or the laughter from nearby people. I don’t see anything but her eyes turning a soft green gray, and I don’t hear anyone’s voice but hers when she whispers, “Okay.”


 @natashamauthor

#natashamadison #bookish #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #kindleunlimited #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment