Wednesday, October 16, 2024

DOUBLE TEASER ALERT .....

 



✨TEASER ALERT





WILD FOR YOU by @renee_harless is coming November 12! 

#PreOrderHere 

https://mybook.to/wildforyou 



Why you will love this book…

🔥Cowboy

💕Best Friend's Brother

🔥Age Gap

💕Grumpy/Sunshine

🔥One Bed

💕Surprise Pregnancy (not his)

🔥He Falls First

💕Taboo Surprise

🔥Found Family

💕Small Town







The job was supposed to be easy. Get my best friend’s older brother back on his feet and put my life back together.

But when we end up sharing a bed, all those plans flew out the window.

He was a notorious underground rodeo champion. Ladies’ man and legend. It's not until he sustains an almost career ending injury that his family learns his secret - he wasn’t just the head of Sunny Brook Farms after all. 

What started as professional morphed into something more, and not only because the cowboy refused to wear a shirt around the house. 

Not that I was complaining.

But he was like a tempting piece of dessert that I needed to steer clear of.

Except, the more time I spent with him, the more I learned he was more than what he seemed. He was protective and devoted, and when I had my first taste of him, I was hooked.

We knew it was wrong.

We knew it would be our secret.

Neither of us wanted to cross the line drawn in the sand. There was his sister to consider and my crushed heart.

But all of it was about to get more complicated when that pink plus sign showed up.

✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/wildforyousignup

#smalltownromance #reneeharless #kindleunlimited #bookstagram #booktok #spicyromance @theauthor.agency





*****




✨TEASER ALERT

 




SINGLE ALL THE WAY by @amyknupp is coming October 25!


"Knupp never ceases to remind you that you have a heart, just in time to break it.  Through the good and the bad, Ben and Emerson push their way into your soul.  Emotion proves to be a haunting temptation." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




#PreOrderHere: 

https://www.amyknuppbooks.com/collections/single-all-the-way



Why you will love this book:


🔥Single Dad

💕Holiday

🔥Friends to Lovers

💕Second Chance

🔥Forbidden Love

💕Single Mom

🔥Roommates






Some people are just meant to be single all the way…right?

 Emerson

Becoming a widow and a single mom four years ago wasn’t part of my plan. But here I am.

I suppose I should consider myself lucky Ben offered us a place to stay. Without him, who knows where we would’ve ended up.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to ignore the way my entirely too sexy new roommate sometimes looks at me… and the way those looks make me feel…

Ben

I loved Emerson first. But that didn’t matter once she fell for my best friend. 

So, I moved on. And I was happy. For a while, at least.

Now, I’m a busy single dad who just asked a woman who’ll never be mine to move in with me.

I’ve always been good at hiding my feelings for Emerson. But something tells me I’m about to get even better…

Single All the Way, book 2 in the Single Dads of Dragonfly Lake series, is a steamy and spicy, friends to lovers, second chance, contemporary romance with all the trimmings, including a hero who falls first, forced proximity, and all the small-town hijinks you can handle. Welcome to Dragonfly Lake.


REVIEW: SINGLE ALL THE WAY (SINGLE DADS OF DRAGONFLY LAKE) BY AMY KNUPP

Single All the Way - Couple Cover (Single Dads of Dragonfly Lake)Single All the Way - Couple Cover by Amy Knupp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What I love most about an Amy Knupp novel is the feeling it evokes. Knupp never ceases to remind you that you have a heart, just in time to break it. Single All the Way is a sonnet of love. Through the good and the bad, Ben and Emerson push their way into your soul. Emotion proves to be a haunting temptation.

View all my reviews


 

 








✨Influencers’ sign up here to promote this awesome release: https://bit.ly/singleallthewaysignup

#preordernow #kindleunlimited #amyknupp #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #spicyromance #holidayromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency



No comments:

Post a Comment