Tuesday, October 15, 2024

NEW RELEASE SPOTLIGHT (EXCERPT): SHATTERED DREAMS (DREAMS) BY NATASHA MADISON

 






🩷Attention: Apple, Nook & Kobo Readers! 


Shattered Dreams by Natasha Madison is LIVE on Apple, Nook & Kobo for a limited time! Grab it before it is too late! It will be exclusive to Amazon on October 18th!


"Madison pushes the boundaries of the soul .... Shattered Dreams is a haunting tragedy that dares to be bold enough to expose it's heart. A love story interrupted, becomes a celebration of a life well lived." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)






#OneClickHere  

https://books2read.com/ShatteredDreamsNM


Why you will love this book:

💕Small Town

🖤Enemies to Lovers

🏘️​​Return to Hometown

❤️‍🩹Hurt/Comfort

💕Angsty

🐎Cowboy

🖤Forbidden

💔Grieving Lover

🔥Shared Pasts

❤️‍🩹Healing After Trauma

💕Sworn Off Relationships

💔Broken MMC/FMC 


Montgavin Township will never be the same when one night changes the lives of six people. The course of their lives and the trajectory of the town sets them on a collision course for disaster.





Charlie

It was supposed to be a regular day out.

Three couples celebrating the last days of summer.

When tragedy struck.

I thought I was going to marry her.

Instead, I was burying her.

I blamed the world for my pain.

I buried it all.

I became a man I didn’t even recognize.


Autumn

In a blink of an eye, everything changed.

My best friend was gone, and I was responsible for it.

I may not have been driving the truck, but I didn’t stop it.

Escaping the town was the only thing I could do to survive the guilt.

I thought I was strong enough to go back.

I was wrong.

One look from him and I knew I wasn’t welcome.

But this is my home, and I wanted to come back.

One night turned into more. But at the end of the day, I know he’ll never love me.

Besides, we all have shattered dreams. 



✨EXCERPT


 SHATTERED DREAMS by @natashamauthor is coming to Amazon and #Kindle Unlimited October 18th! 



She’s standing in front of me naked as her hands go to the button of my pants. My eyes watch every single move as the sound of the zipper being pulled down echoes in the room. 

I don’t think I take a breath as she moves the flaps of my jeans, and her hand slides into my boxers as she grips my cock in her hand. My mouth hovers over her as she moves her hand up and down, my hand slides down her stomach, touching her neatly trimmed triangle as my hand slips through her slit, and I slide a finger into her. She sighs out a deep breath as I slip another finger into her. She bites my lower lip before she moves to my neck, sucking in deep. My eyes close as she moves her mouth to my nipple, sucking it into her mouth before biting right next to it. I hiss out as she moves away from me and drops to her knees. I should stop this. I should move out of her touch. I should do a whole bunch of things. But I don’t do any of them. 

I’m stuck, my feet stuck to the floor as if it is quicksand. 

I feel her hands moving to my waist as she pushes my jeans over my hips, freeing my cock, and then sinking her mouth onto it. I open my eyes, watching her try to take me all in her mouth. My eyes lose focus on her as she bobs her head away from me before taking me to the back of her throat. I have to close my eyes, or I’ll come. My hand comes up to her head, gripping her hair in it and pulling her away from my dick before I bend and kiss her. I pull her up to stand before moving her backward to the bed. The back of her knees hit the bed, and she falls back. I kick off my boots before getting rid of my jeans as she moves back on the bed. Our eyes watch each other as I put one knee on the bed and then the other. Her legs open for me as I crawl between them. “Charlie,” she says my name.

“Shut up,” I order her, and she tilts her head back.

“I hate you,” she hisses at me. “I’ve never hated anyone as much as I hate you.” 

“Good,” I snap, grabbing my cock in my hand. “The feeling is definitely mutual.”


#PreOrderNow

https://books2read.com/ShatteredDreamsNM 


REVIEWSHATTERED DREAMS (DREAMS) BY NATASHA MADISON


Shattered Dreams (Dream Series)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A love story interrupted, becomes a celebration of a life well lived. Shattered Dreams is a haunting tragedy that dares to be bold enough to expose it's heart. Madison pushes the boundaries of the soul with the most beautiful, broken love song. From the pain of loss to the hope for redemption, Autumn and Charlie find the strength to face the fragility of life and the beauty of forgiveness. Kleenex required.




@natashamauthor


#ExcerptReveal

#natashamadison #dreamseries #bookaholic #smalltownromance #spicyromance #bookstagram #booktok @theauthor.agency

No comments:

Post a Comment