Wednesday, November 2, 2016

ARC REVIEW: ONE SNOWY NIGHT ( HEARTBREAKER BAY) BY JILL SHALVIS

Review:

One Snowy Night - Jill Shalvis

 

 

 

 

One Snowy Night (Heartbreaker Bay, #2.5)One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



ARC Review: One Snowy Night (Heartbreaker Bay) by Jill Shalvis

I always have a blast reading Jill Shalvis. She puts her heart into her story and that love shines thru. Charming stories and irresistible characters are my weakness and this author put that on full display with One Snowy Night. Max and Rory are on a collision course with fate and nothing can stop the impact. When a writer can humanize an animal enough to steal the story without taking away from the plot line, I know she's a winner. The only bummer is that the trip was over too soon.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1491503/arc-review-one-snowy-night-heartbreaker-bay-by-jill-shalvis

No comments:

Post a Comment