Thursday, January 19, 2017

NEW RELEASE: TAMING SUGAR BY REBECCA GRACE ALLEN

 

 

 

It’s January, and that means time for resolutions! For a lot of us, this time of year means getting back to the gym, and since my gym is one of my favorite places to be, I thought I’d talk about back-to-workout playlists.

 

Several years ago around this time of year, I decided I’d had enough of being obese and made a real change. Over the course of a year and a half, I lost eighty pounds and have remained at my goal weight ever since. I enjoy finding new challenges, whether it be boxing, spinning, tire flipping, or boot camp. It’s my “me time,” the time I don’t have to do anything else, time outside of my head and in my body.

 

But I do get bored.

 

Often, to keep me going, I need a good soundtrack to keep me company. It needs to be high energy, positive, and sometimes, a mix of old stuff and new. Here’s what I’m sweating to in 2017:

 

Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get it Started

Eminem – Not Afraid

Fergie – Fergilicious

Sia – The Greatest

Fifth Harmony – That’s My Girl

Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap

Lady Gaga – Perfect Illusion

Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons and X Ambassadors – Sucker for Pain

Pink – Just Like Fire

Alicia Keys – Girl On Fire

Meghan Trainor – Me Too

L.L. Cool J.  - I’m Gonna Knock You Out

 

What tunes get you ready to work out? Tell me in the comments!

 

 

Know what else is happening in January 2017? The release of my next book, TAMING SUGAR! It’s a short little novella that I consider a modern day, BDSM, Taming of the Shrew.

 

 

 

TAMING SUGAR BY REBECCA GRACE ALLEN

 

 

Release Date:    January 19, 2017

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

After being dropped from the best role she’d ever gotten, actress Roxy Cavanaugh is on a week's vacation to work on her patience. Being holed up in a little cabin isn’t doing much to help her, and neither is meeting sexy property manager Hunter Finn. Unfazed by her willful determination, Finn might be the first man strong enough to take her...if they don’t kill each other first.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon        B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

 

REVIEWTAMING SUGAR BY REBECCA GRACE ALLEN

 

Taming SugarTaming Sugar by Rebecca Grace Allen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Roxy led Hunter on a merry chance. Until tempted Hunter put her in her place. Rebecca Grace Allen implemented the three S's. Short, sultry and sassy. Roxy has to face her fears in order to open up her heart. Hunter is up for the challenge. Taming Sugar adds modern spice to age old vice.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

 

Website: http://www.rebeccagraceallen.com/mybooks/taming-sugar

 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rebeccagraceallen

 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RGraceAllen

 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rebeccagraceallen/

 

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8421545.Rebecca_Grace_Allen

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1514350/new-release-taming-sugar-by-rebecca-grace-allen

No comments:

Post a Comment