Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SPOTLIGHT: PLAYBOYS IN LOVE BY GINA L. MAXWELL

 

Ruthless (Playboys in Love, #2)

 

 

READ AND REVIEW

 

 

RUTHLESS (PLAYBOYS IN LOVE) BY GINA L. MAXWELL

 

 

Release Date:  January 30, 2017

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I’m in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I’m either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She’s a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can’t happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I’m her boss, and I’m supposed to act like I don’t want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I’ve never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned, it’s time to show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW: RUTHLESS (PLAYBOYS IN LOVE) BY GINA L. MAXWELL

 

Ruthless (Playboys in Love, #2)Ruthless by Gina L. Maxwell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



ARC Review: Ruthless (Playboys in Love) by Gina L. Maxwell

For this bad boy, breaking the rules is a way of life. Roman thrives on pushing the envelope in his career, his personal life and behind closed doors. He meets his match in maneater Addison. She knows what she wants and goes for it, no matter the risk. So when she sets her sights on Mr, Ruthless, himself, not only do things get interesting but a torrential downpour couldn't cool off the inferno that blasts through their lives. Ruthless takes raunchy to a whole new level with it's sexcapades while delivering a story that is as demanding as it's main characters.



View all my reviews

 

 

 Shameless (Playboys in Love, #1)

 

 

SHAMELESS (PLAYBOYS IN LOVE) BY GINA L. MAXWELL

 

 

Release Date:  May 30, 2016

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

People say I'm shameless. They're right.

I like my sex dirty. It takes a hell of a lot to tilt my moral compass, and I always follow when it's pointing at something I want. That goes double when it points straight at the one girl in all of Chicago who's not dying for a piece of me.

She's all I can think about, and that's a problem, because she wants nothing to do with me. But I've seen her deepest secrets, her darkest fantasies, and they match mine to a fucking T.

I want her. Bad.

Now I need to show her how good it can feel...to be shameless.

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks        Kobo

 

 

REVIEW:  SHAMELESS (PLAYBOYS IN LOVE) BY GINA L. MAXWELL

 

 

Shameless (Playboys in Love, #1)Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Opposites attract has been done before, but Ms. Maxwell takes the familiar scenario is a direction that can burn down the house. Chance is a man that lives to be naughty. Jane is a lady that lives to be nice. When the naughty boy meets the nice lady, the situation becomes combustible. Shameless blends humor with sex appeal and comes out on top.




View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1519346/spotlight-playboys-in-love-by-gina-l-maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment