Monday, January 9, 2017

OUT NOW: EMBRACING THE FALL (NEW YORK) BY LAINEY REESE

 

 

 

 

Embracing the Fall (New York Book 4) by Lainey Reese

 

 

Date of Publication: August 4, 2015

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Sometimes it takes double the love to banish the ghosts of the past.

 

New York, Book 4

 

Back in college, Cami and Ziporah forged a bond that became a lifeline when tragedy struck. Now as Cami begins to reclaim her sexuality, including the possibility that she is a sexual submissive, her fear of the unknown threatens to keep her chained by the past.

Ziporah has always been Cami's champion, comforter, and friend. She volunteers to take this erotic journey alongside her, convinced it'll be nothing more than a steamy adventure. But along the way she discovers she and Cami might not be so different, after all.

Evan would have been content to find one suitable sub in New York City. Instead, he not only has two untrained subs on his hands, they each pull at his emotions in different ways, challenging his Dominance with their spunk and wit.

As he teaches their bodies to submit to his, their enchanting combination of vulnerability and strength tempts him to do something totally unexpected—submit his heart to theirs.

Warning: This book contains BDSM elements, f/m/f ménage, graphic language, two smokin' hot subs, and a Dom who got a hell of a lot more than he bargained for. Includes scenes of rape survival that could be possible PTSD triggers for sensitive readers.

 

Available From

 

 

 

About Lainey Reese

 

I write books that have very dominant men in them. The men in my books are fierce and controlling in the bedroom and overbearing and protective out of it. And the women never have anything to fear because the men would throw themselves in front of a bus before they'd let anything hurt their ladies..including themselves. I write fiction. In real life we need to be way more careful and choosey than my heroines are. Never give up your power or your body to anyone unless you have all the groundwork of safe words and real solid trust in place. Safe words are non-negotiable- No safe word? No way.

 

Now, as for me. I live in a tiny little place called Lake Stevens with my daughter, and our many pets. I'm an animal lover. Yup it's true. I am one of those people who lets the dog on the couch and has cat hair on her sweaters.

 

I've dreamed of writing since I was twelve and after the reception my first novel received I am kicking myself for not following that dream sooner. Since my first novel A Table for Three came out I have been a changed person. My childhood dream has come true and every day away from my computer feels like a waste. With the release of Damaged Goods I took a leap of faith and left the day job behind. Every day is a crazy adventure of second guessing my decision and wallowing in the joyful realization that "I don't have to go to work today!" A realization that I have NEVER had for longer than a week in my entire adult life.

 

Fate has smiled on me and I am now a full time author! My dreams are becoming a reality and I have you to thank. Thank you all for reading and reviewing (those reviews really make a difference). I hope that this is the start of a long and fabulous life together...you and me...I'll write and you read and together we'll make the world a steamy wonderful place!

 

Find Lainey Reese Online

 
Hosted by:

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1512464/out-now-embracing-the-fall-new-york-by-lainey-reese

No comments:

Post a Comment