Wednesday, June 26, 2024

BOOK BUZZ (DEALS, REVEALS AND NEW/UPCOMING RELEASES FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2024)

 


TEASER ALERT



It was just one night. 


Until she discovered he was her boss's brother...

Love a sweet and steamy small-town romance?

Preorder Hidden Echoes by Hayleigh Davis today!




Universal: https://geni.us/HiddenEchoes



Braeden Creek was supposed to be the small town respite of my dreams. Then I discovered it's the home of the man I had an unforgettable one night stand with, and he's actually my boss's brother.

Just being near Austin Kinley reignites my every desire, but I know better than to surrender to the same temptation twice. Instead, I keep my distance, avoiding him at all costs. And that works until my boss takes a trip with her new fiance and leaves her devilishly handsome brother in charge of Creekside Bar and Grill. Now just showing up for work means acknowledging the man I want to forget.

Then, my best friend comes to town with a dire warning: my parents are planning to visit Braeden Creek for an extended stay. Naturally, I panic. My mother won't rest until she finds me a husband, and I need a fake boyfriend fast to keep her matchmaking obsession in check.

Caught between my meddling mom and the man I accidentally fell for, I chose the latter, and he surprised me by agreeing to my unusual proposal. Now, only time will tell if faking a relationship with the man who stole my heart will break me once and for all.



#teaser #bookteaser #teasershare #teaserwednesday #bookpreorder #preorder #comingsoon #hiddenechoes #braedencreek #romancenovels #romancebooks #smalltownromance #onenightstand #fakerelationship #fakeboyfriend #steamyreads #kissingbooks #books #readers #booklovers #bookish #booknews #bookbuzz





About Hayleigh:

Hayleigh Davis writes sizzling small-town romance with guaranteed happily-ever-afters. She's passionate about creating stories that give readers all the feels and believes romance novels should be as hot as they are heartwarming. She lives in Northeast Florida where she spends too much time serving three very demanding cats, and you're most likely to find her enjoying her very own real-life romance with the handsome hero she calls her husband.


Find Hayleigh Online:



@hayleighdavisbooks

@1852media






✩✩✩ RELEASE TOUR ✩✩✩





Love On the Range


 A Cowboy Romance Anthology


The New Romance Café


Collection Book 37



Genre: Contemporary Romance


Trope: Cowboy


Hosted by DS Book Promotions


 


AMAZON



Read on Kindle Unlimited







Description:


From Montana mountains to Southern plains, there’s nothing more romantic than a lonesome figure and the girl who can tame a wild heart…or is it the other way
around?


 


From mountain men to wild child women and snowed in cabins, read these stories of courageous hearts fighting for each other through harsh odds…and always finding each other.


 


Participating Authors:


Wynter Ryan


Amy Stephens


Angelica Kate


Sophia Vincent


TB Mann


Harper Michaels


S L Hollister


Bonnie Poirier


Cynthia Terelst


Chele MacCabe


Francis Black


Jane Poller


Annee Jones


Heather Scarlett


A.R. Bell


Sonja Flowers


Sofia Aves


Anna Allen


Ellis Worth


Gabbi Powell


T S Simons



About The New Romance Cafe


The New Romance Café is the place to get your daily dose of romance books.


Hang out with like-minded readers and authors at different stages of their writing journey, in a diverse and inclusive group.


Find out about new releases, take part in fun discussions, and recommend your favourite reads in the safe space of the Café.


 


The New Romance Cafe Links




Romance Cafe Publishing: https://romancecafepublishing.com/


 

#ReleaseTour #booktour #AvailableNow #loveontherange #cowboyromance #romanceanthology #romancecollection #anthology #romance #TheNewRomanceCafe #bookish #bookloversunite #TNRC  #dsbookpromotions


@The New Romance Cafe @DS Book Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment