Wednesday, June 5, 2024

NEW RELEASE ALERT: THE PLAYER (A NEXT GENERATION NOVEL) BY CARINA ROSE

 




Title: The Player
A Next Generation Novel
Author: Carina Rose
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Sports Romance/He Falls First
Secret Romance/Workplace Romance
Release Date: April 17, 2024







BLURB

He wants her, she has a job to do. Get ready to fall in love with Jimmy and Sommer in this fun, he-falls-first, next generation, sports romance brought to you by Carina Rose.

Jimmy
Another headline. What else was new?

You’d think reporters could focus on the important things in the world. But they loved to write about me, Jimmy Hall, the best pitcher in the league . . . especially when I got caught screwing up.

Thanks to the incriminating pictures from my last trip to Vegas, the team’s general manager assigned me a branding expert. I was ready to tell him I was fine on my own, but then my expert walked in, and I practically forgot my own name.

Sommer Bennett had curves in all the right places and lips that could make a man stupid. Too bad she couldn’t stand me. Even worse, she was the owner’s granddaughter, making her off-limits.

Or was she?

Sommer
When Granddad said he had a job for me, I couldn’t have been more excited. I pictured myself as the vice president of player relations or next in line to take over the Hawks. Instead, he wanted me to babysit the most arrogant player on the team: Jimmy Hall.

It didn’t matter that the man was drop-dead gorgeous or had the most strikeouts in the league. He was a PR nightmare—and now my nightmare. I’d graduated top of my class and have a master’s in business, yet I still needed to prove myself. Jimmy Hall would not be the reason I didn’t get the title I deserved. I just couldn’t fall for his charm.

Some things are easier said than done.






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited


REVIEW: THE PLAYER (A NEXT GENERATION NOVEL) BY CARINA ROSE


The Player
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Temptation that pushes emotions outside of their comfort zone. Jimmy and Sommer have just amount sweetness and spice to leave a mark on your heart. Rose shakes up the soul with enticing candor.






ALSO AVAILABLE

THE SCOUT



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Carina Rose loves everything about romance. She loves writing about swoony heroes and feisty heroines. Her sweet romance books were in the top 100 on Apple Books and Barnes & Noble (Nook).

She lives in Northern Virginia with her husband who she knew was “the one” the day she met him. She also has two sons who own her heart. When she’s not writing, her pastimes include spending time with her family, traveling, reading, golfing, cooking, and baking. Carina also enjoys watching sports and is especially passionate about the New York Yankees and Dallas Cowboys.

If you’d like to stay in touch with Carina, sign up for her newsletter. https://www.carinarosebooks.com/newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment