Monday, June 3, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: LAST MINUTE FIANCE' (THE FIRST TIME #2) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN

 


NEW RELEASE 


SPOTLIGHT TOUR




He’s my best friend, my fake fiancé, and the father of my child. How could I not fall in love with him?


"....an unpredictable, yet irresistible, heartbreaker. Cute with a dash of complicated has never been so compelling. Last Minute Fiance' gives emotions a reason to rejoice." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)



Last Minute Fiancé (The First Time Book 2)

Release Date: June 3rd, 2024


#AudioAlert


Narrated by Jason Clarke & Callie Dalton

#BuyNow

https://geni.us/LastMinuteChoice



A single drunken night changed everything.


One positive test later, and I’m not only pregnant with my best friend’s baby, but I’m falling for him too.


Except when my ex finds out at work, I do the worst thing I could at that moment: I lie.


I make up a fake fiancé and my boss overhears.


Now I need my best friend to play the part. He’s good at it, too, since we can’t keep our hands off each other.


When we’re both forced to lean on each other, we’ll have to face facts.


There’s nothing fake about this relationship.


Even if I’ll break my heart in the process. 




REVIEWLAST MINUTE FIANCE' (THE FIRST TIME #2) BY CARRIE ANN RYAN

Last Minute Fiancé (First Time, #2)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Audio Review: Last Minute Fiancé (First Time, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan, Narrated by Jason Clarke & Callie Dalton


Cute with a dash of complicated has never been so compelling. Count on Ryan to dream up an unpredictable, yet irresistible, heartbreaker. Last Minute Fiance' gives emotions a reason to rejoice. From the endearing to the frustrating and everything in between, Luca and Addison turn the simmer of attraction into an inferno of romance.




#BookBuzz #SeriesAlert #TheFirstTimeSeries 

No comments:

Post a Comment