Friday, June 21, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: SOMEWHERE YOU BELONG (CARRINGTON COVE) BY HARLOW JAMES

 



✨NEW RELEASE ALERT✨ 


SPOTLIGHT TOUR





SOMEWHERE YOU BELONG by @harlowjamesauthor is #NowLive in paperback, ebook, and audio! 

#NowAvailable on Amazon 

Free to read with a #Kindle Unlimited subscription


"Somewhere you Belong is the kind of heartache you can't put down. Willow and Dallas open up your heart and bleed into your soul.  Crais and Cartwright turn lyrical dialogue into unforgettable romance." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)





SOMEWHERE YOU BELONG

Harlow James

Release Date: June 21





Blurb:

One letter changed my life. 

One night with him might change my forever. 

Inheriting a beach house in a small town you’ve never heard of is less than ideal.

Falling for the broody bar owner who hates me because he wants the house? Even worse.

I came to Carrington Cove for one reason—to renovate the home I knew nothing about, sell it, and get back to my life in D.C. and my multi-million dollar business. 

There was nothing on the agenda about falling for Dallas, the sexy former Marine who chastises me about my manners and withholds how to fend off the murderous geese on my property.

Fighting with him becomes our own messed up form of foreplay. But his tongue? Turns out it has other talents than just sparring with me verbally.

Our banter turns to moans in the dark, our arguments turn to learning more about each other, and the closer we get, the more I question whether I’m meant to stay here with the man I’m falling for.

Until one night, I realize that he and I share a connection neither one of us could have seen coming.

Would I leave this town feeling more lost in my life than ever before?

Or was it possible that I finally found somewhere I belong?



REVIEWSOMEWHERE YOU BELONG (CARRINGTON COVE) BY HARLOW JAMES

Somewhere You Belong (Carrington Cove #1)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ebook/Audio Review: Somewhere You Belong (Carrington Cove #1) by Harlow James, Narrated by Connor Crais & Mackenzie Cartwright


Somewhere you Belong is the kind of heartache you can't put down. Sweet and sultry with a side of captivating and haunting. James speaks to the soul. Willow and Dallas open up your heart and bleed into your soul. Crais and Cartwright turn lyrical dialogue into unforgettable romance. There is no turning back once you step into the beauty that is Carrington Cove.





Narrated by Connor Crais & Mackenzie Cartwright


EXCERPT:

With renewed purpose, I trek through the sand along the bushes that line the sides of the property and separate it from the neighbors. But nothing could have prepared me for the sight I encounter as I come around the front of the house.

A woman is walking backward up the front porch steps, waving an umbrella in front of her as she yells at a gaggle of geese. Nearly ten of them are gathered just a few feet from her, honking obnoxiously in protest as she wields the umbrella like a weapon to fend them off.

“Go! Get!” she yells, but there’s something familiar about that voice that makes me pause. And the longer I watch her, the stronger the sense of déjà vu becomes.

“Back up!” She lunges forward as the geese squawk and jump backward, only to move forward again once she runs to the door, keeping the umbrella behind her as a shield.

Once I snap of my daze, I figure I might as well lend a hand. As amusing as the sight is, she seems genuinely scared. “Need some help?”

Her head snaps up, and when our eyes lock, my stomach plummets.

It’s her—the blonde from the bar.

She still looks uptight, although the gaggle of geese might be partly to blame.

“You!” she spits out, disdain lacing her words.

“Me?” I retort with just as much conviction. “What the hell are you doing here?”

She twists and lunges toward the geese with the umbrella again, huffing in frustration. “Well, currently I’m trying to get inside my house, but as you can see, these geese seem to have an agenda of making my life a living hell.”

My house.

Did I just hear her correctly?

It can't be.











#BuyNow: 

https://mybook.to/somewhereyoubelong 


Meet Harlow James
Steamy Romance Author

Harlow James is a pen name I use to protect my identity as a high school teacher. Keeping those two roles in my life separate is necessary, but also fun! It’s like a live two lives, and anonymity gives me the opportunity to be bold and take risks in my stories.

I stumbled upon romance novels in 2018 when I picked up Driven by Kristy Bromberg, and I was obsessed. I had just lost my grandmother too, so reading offered me an escape from reality and a chance to grieve on my own terms.

About a year later, I got an idea for my own book and started writing. I researched self-publishing and jumped in with both feet. I had no idea what I was doing!

But now I’ve built a business and hobby that I LOVE! I have an outlet that’s just for me. When I write, I’m not a mom, a wife, or a teacher…I’m a woman who gets to tell stories that no one else can.

My books are the perfect blend of heartwarming moments, full-bellied laughs, and PLENTY of steam to melt your Kindles 😉 And there are always elements of me sprinkled in to every character and story that I write.

When I’m not writing you can find me reading or spending time in my kitchen. I love to cook and feed my family and friends. Otherwise, you can find me watching comedy specials with my husband, camping with our kids, or taking naps. I live for naps 😉

Connect with Harlow James 


@harlowjamesauthor 

#newrelease #availablenow #billionaireromance #grumpy #harlowjames #kindleunlimited #smalltownromance #foundfamily #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment