Friday, June 21, 2024

TEASER ALERT: ALL FOR YOU BY RENEE HARLESS

 




EXCERPT REVEAL


ALL FOR YOU by @renee_harless is coming June 25!





#PreOrderHere:

https://mybook.to/allforyousbf

Why you will love this book…
🔥Childhood rivals-to-lovers
🔥Jilted Groom
🔥Sports/Baseball
🔥Fake Dating
🔥Virgin Heroine
🔥He Falls First
🔥Small Town




Taking over the family farm in our small town was the only future I knew. But the never ending work left me with no social life and my virginity intact. Until my childhood rival graced us with his presence and was convinced he could help me with my...problem.

Owen Ramsey was an elite professional baseball player that left Ashfield without a backward glance. But when he was left at the altar, he sought refuge back in our town. I hated how he could simultaneously make my heart race and my hands fist. And I really despised how good he looked in a pair of baseball pants.

He needed my help just as much as I needed his. If I agreed to fake date him, he would help me snag the man I had my eye on and I would help convince his ex that he wasn't heartbroken.

But with his return to baseball looming, we realized maybe the hate we felt was really something more like love.

The fear of disappointing my family was too great, even though I craved something different for the first time ever. Owen was used to hitting balls out of the park, but I wasn’t sure I was meant to be his home run


EXCERPT

“This isn’t some new competition for you to prove you’re better at something else, is it? I am well aware you’re better at baseball.”


Leaning down, hovering his lips over my ear as he gently slipped a bat into my grasp, he teased, “Maybe I just want to see you handling my big, long stick.”


I tried to assure Owen that I was more than content watching him coach for the afternoon, but he wasn’t hearing any of it. Stepping behind me, he pressed his hips against my backside as he adjusted my grip around the bat and then directed me on my stance. I felt ridiculous as I stood there in the grass, watching Owen walk away while he grabbed a ball from his cargo shorts.


“Just try to hit it, okay?” he called out as he positioned himself across from me.


Nodding, I narrowed my stare, hoping it would help me focus. Owen threw the ball much slower than I’d seen in person or on TV. I forced my eyes to stay open, fighting every intuition to close them. Even though I had no idea what I was doing, the ball made contact with my bat with just enough force to bounce it back toward Owen.


“I did it!”


“Great job, baby!” he exclaimed as he collected the ball. “Let’s see if we can get one more.” He called over one of the older kids to pitch, while Owen came and stood behind me again. The ridge of his cock was pressed against my ass again, and I could barely concentrate.


“You’re going to make me miss it with you standing behind me like this,” I told him.


“Naw. We got it.”


Owen adjusted his grip on the bat around my hands. The moment our hands touched, I felt… powerful. Like I could actually get a grand slam.


“You’re controlling it. I’m just the added muscle.”


The pitcher wound and then released the ball. Taking a deep breath, I swung the bat with every ounce of strength I had. Not expecting to hit anything, the thunk of the bat hitting the ball startled me. A flash of white soared through the sky, landing on the other side of the park.


“Oh my gosh! We did it!”

“You did it. I just gave you a little extra strength.”







✨INFLUENCERS: Sign up to review here: https://bit.ly/allforyousignup

#bookteaser #excerpt #comingsoon #smalltownromance #reneeharless #childhoodrivalstolovers #jiltedgroom #sportsromance #hefallsfirst #kindleunlimited #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency


No comments:

Post a Comment