Thursday, June 20, 2024

DEAL ALERT (FREE): ILLICIT TEMPTATIONS BY JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

 



FREEBIE ALERT


FREE FORBIDDEN LOVE MAFIA ROMANCE

Illicit Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco - Author is #free to download everywhere!




Universal: https://geni.us/TheTemptedSeries


Broken, lost, and alone.

That's all I was before New York's most notorious gangster recruited me.

Now here I am, following in my father's footsteps and breaking my mother's heart.

And I'm torn between the only life I've ever known and the possibility of something else.

Because the only beacon of light in this dark world is the one woman I can't have.

The Boss's daughter.

The nightclub king's girl.

Her irresistible spirit struggling to be respected for who she is, and not just who she belongs to.

I see her. All of her.

She's the sweetest temptation I've ever known.

And the most illicit.


@janinebosco

@1852Media 


#booksale #sale #freebooks #bookdeals #discountbooks #illicittemptations #thetemptedseries #mafiaromance #mcromance #romanticsuspense #tissuesrequiredromance #badboyromance #outlawromance #romancenovels #romanceseries #romance #kissingbooks #steamyreads #reading #readers #booklovers #bookbuzz #booknews

No comments:

Post a Comment