Tuesday, June 18, 2024

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: AMNESIA BY ELLIE GRACE

 


NEW RELEASE




AMNESIA BY ELLIE GRACE


"....emotion that will leave you breathless. Grace drags the soul into the shadows of intrigue and shakes up the senses... A can't put down read." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)




Release Date: June 18, 2024


I’m scared.
When will this nightmare end?

Darkness and cold has tortured me.
I can’t remember anything.

He’s coming.
His footsteps echo like a wrecking ball in my head.

He’s getting closer.
Breathe.

He’s almost here.
I must escape.

He’s here.
Breath tickles my face.

With what little strength I have, I find my way to the sunlight.

Tortured moans become more distant.
Run faster.

I drop with exhaustion.
Did I make it far enough?

I’m being lifted.
Warmth engulfs me.

Please let this be my savior and not my captor.

Amnesia is a stand alone novel.


BUY LINKS


Amazon - https://geni.us/AmnesiaAmazon


Website - https://kellyelliottauthor.com/books/amnesia/


REVIEW: AMNESIA BY ELLIE GRACE


Amnesia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amnesia is emotion that will leave you breathless. A tale of twists and turns that gets under your skin. From the heartache to the fear, Grace drags the soul into the shadows of intrigue and shakes up the senses along the way. A can't put down read.



No comments:

Post a Comment