Tuesday, July 14, 2015

READ AND REVIEW: HOT BEACH ROMANCE: SAND, SUNSHINE AND SIZZLE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REVIEWHOT BEACH ROMANCE: SAND, SUNSHINE AND SIZZLE

 

 

Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle by Tawdra Kandle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Reviewed for Candid Book Reviews

 

Hot Beach is an eclectic variety of love stories. Ranging from hot and sultry to emotional and heartbreaking or just light comedic romance there is something for every romance reader. A great deal with 15 stories from various authors that are all entertaining reads. I received an ARC of Hot Beach for an honest review. Am a fan of historical romance and although I read contemporary there are only certain authors that appeal to me. So for me to enjoy a book of authors that are not familiar to me is rare. (www.goodreads.com/review/list/25556913-isha-coleman)

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1201577/read-and-review-hot-beach-romance-sand-sunshine-and-sizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment