Thursday, August 17, 2017

COMING SOON: UNTOUCHABLES (AN UNACCEPTABLES MC ROMANCE) BY KRISTEN HOPE MAZZOLA

 

 

 

This book with rev your heart!
Untouchable by Kristen Hope Mazzola releases on September 8th!
An Unacceptables MC Romance

 
 
 

ADD to your TBR >> http://bit.ly/2fyiCZe



The life I live is a dangerous one:
I am an outlaw.
A proud member of the Unacceptables MC.

Our club is a family and we will do anything to protect it - and I mean anything.

The dust was finally settling from our last war. I was sober, the MC was healing from our loss, and life was getting back to normal. But regicide cannot go unpunished.

And when a newcomer arrives and threatens all that we hold dear...well, he better watch his back, because...

I am Trent Laurence.
I will stop at nothing to protect what I believe in.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1589180/coming-soon-untouchables-an-unacceptables-mc-romance-by-kristen-hope-mazzola

No comments:

Post a Comment