Tuesday, March 27, 2018

DEAL ALERT: THE HYSTERICS BY KRISTEN HOPE MAZZOLA

 

 

★★★ FREE FOR 24 HOURS! ★★★
The Hysterics by Kristen Hope Mazzola is FREE for 24 hours!

 


Amazon → https://amzn.to/2uoPvie
Also on #KindleUnlimited

 

 

Once upon a time, I was Fallon Dunbar.
Rock and roll, drugs, and bad decisions were the life I lived.
I’d fallen so deep into the dark rabbit hole that I was certain I would never make it out alive. People like me didn’t get second chances. People like me didn’t get lifted from the darkness. So when the opportunity showed up, I had to take it.
I walked away from everything I loved, everything that was killing me, and I became Fae Dunham. After that, I hid behind makeup, long sleeves, and a closed-off heart.
All was well until I met Dane Pearson. He wasn’t convinced of the new me, and whenever he was near, I felt like the old me, the real me, filled with passion and a love for music. Every day was a struggle of self-discovery. Every day was a fight to not fall back down the rabbit hole. And every day, somehow, someway, I slowly began to discover what it meant to find myself.
It was a hysteric ride, but it was ours. And I wouldn’t change a thing.​

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1653328/deal-alert-the-hysterics-by-kristen-hope-mazzola

No comments:

Post a Comment