Tuesday, March 20, 2018

NOW IN AUDIO: ALPHA'S PRIZE BY RENEE ROSE AND LEE SAVINO

 

 

★★★ NOW IN AUDIO! ★★★
Alpha's Prize by Renee Rose & Lee Savino is NOW IN AUDIO!

 

 

 


Amazon → http://amzn.to/2DFEXe3

 

 

My captive. My mate. My prize.

 

I didn't order the capture of the beautiful American she-wolf. I didn't buy her from the traffickers. I didn't even plan to claim her. But no male shifter could have withstood the test of a full moon and a locked room with Sedona, naked and shackled to the bed.

 

I lost control, not only claiming her, but also marking her, and leaving her pregnant with my wolf pup. I won't keep her prisoner, as much as I'd like to. I allow her to escape to the safety of her brother's pack.

 

But once marked, no she-wolf is ever really free. I will follow her to the ends of the Earth, if I must.

 

Sedona belongs to me.

 

 

Publisher's NoteAlpha's Prize is a standalone in the Bad Boy Alphas series. HEA guaranteed, no cheating. This audiobook contains a hot, demanding alpha wolf with a penchant for protecting and dominating his female. If such material offends you, do not listen to this audiobook.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1651888/now-in-audio-alpha-s-prize-by-renee-rose-and-lee-savino

No comments:

Post a Comment