Friday, May 11, 2018

My Texas Heart (The Texas Kincaids Book 3) by Bonnie Phelps

Review:

My Texas Heart - Bonnie Phelps

 

I have read so many romances where the heroine finds her voice, My Texas Heart changes up the scenario and delivers a moving story from the hero's viewpoint. Josh is a man who loves from the depths of his soul, but he has a problem expressing emotions. Faced with drama in his personal life and turmoil in his heart, overcoming his demons becomes his top priority. For the love of his son. As in every story there are moments that will leave readers scratching their heads and massaging their hearts. Phelps sets about appealing to that which makes us human and she doesn't miss her mark.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1667999/my-texas-heart-the-texas-kincaids-book-3-by-bonnie-phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment