Tuesday, July 30, 2019

AUDIO SPOTLIGHT: NEVER HAVE I EVER (AUDIBLE EXCLUSIVE) BY LAUREN BLAKELY (AUTHOR), AMANDA RONCONI (NARRATOR), JASON CLARKE (NARRATOR)

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUDIBLE EXCLUSIVE 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEVER HAVE I EVER BY LAUREN BLAKELY

 

 

 

NARRATORSAMANDA RONCONI, JASON CLARKE

 

 

 

Audio Release DateJuly 30, 2019

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Never Have I Ever

 

What happens when two frenemies can't stop pushing each other's buttons?

 

Never Have I Ever been so infuriated by a man I wanted to kiss. 

 

They say opposites attract, but I beg to differ. Combust is more like it. Because every single time I talk to Zach Nolan, I see red. 

 

The too-good-looking, too-smart, too-effortlessly-charming single dad who works down the hall from me has turned getting under my skin into a sport. Call it the battle of wits between the wedding planner and the divorce attorney.

 

Trouble is, when we’re forced into closer quarters, planning an engagement party for our best friends, I start to see his other sides. 

 

And I fear I’m falling for the enemy. 

 

***

 

I’m not out to make friends. My goals are simple - fight till the end for my clients, and my family. 

 

The last thing I need is a vibrant, outgoing, snarky, and surprisingly big-hearted wedding planner to spend my precious free time with...except, watching Piper bond with my daughter just might break down the cinder block walls I’ve built around my heart these last few years.

 

Second chances don’t come around for guys like me...or do they?

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Audible

 

 

AUDIO REVIEWNEVER HAVE I EVER BY LAUREN BLAKELY, AMANDA RONCONI, JASON CLARKE

 

Never Have I EverNever Have I Ever by Lauren Blakely

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lauren Blakely has a way with words. It's not what she writes, but the way she presents it. Never Have I Ever finds the smile hiding behind the frustration. Zach and Piper bring out the worst in each other. The wedding planner and the divorce lawyer can't agree on anything. It's an uphill battle until a surprising twist has them seeing each other in a whole new light. Blakely provides the emotion, Clarke and Ronconi add the funny and Piper and Zach give off the heat. Over the top becomes larger than life.



View all my reviews

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1924329/audio-spotlight-never-have-i-ever-audible-exclusive-by-lauren-blakely-author-amanda-ronconi-narrator-jason-clarke-narrator

No comments:

Post a Comment