Monday, July 22, 2019

NEW RELEASE: SWEET TALK BY ASHLEY HASTINGS

 

 



Release Tour for SWEET TALK by Ashley Hastings


Brought to you by Forever Write PR











Based in her fictional town, Peacock, Mississippi, author
Ashley Hastings brings you another scorching hot romance,
SWEET TALK. Casey is all work and no play while getting her bakery
up and running. Cade doesn’t do relationships, but what happens
when the guy with the guarded heart falls for the girl he can’t have?
Fans of books featuring a virgin main character will devour this
light but sexy romance.










Casey is all work and no play. Since the death of the man who raised her,
she’s thrown herself into establishing her new bakery and doesn’t have
time to waste on playful pursuits. She’s all business.





Cade doesn’t do relationships. As an attorney, he’s tasked with helping
Casey fulfill her uncle’s dying request. Too bad all he wants to do is
sample her sweet treats.





What happens when the guy with the guarded heart falls for the girl
he can’t have?


Read Now on Amazon!



REVIEW: SWEET TALK BY ASHLEY HASTINGS
 
 
Sweet TalkSweet Talk by Ashley Hastings

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Sweet Talk is an intoxication worth biting into. Hastings finds humor in the unpleasant, yet she never misses the chance to impart a smidge of wisdom here or a pinch of heart there. From teardrops to belly laughs, Cade and Casey are meant to be savored like a fine wine. Little by little their hearts become our looking glass. Stand too far back and you'll miss the show. Look too closely and you'll bruise your heart. Sugar and spice work well together, if you know how to use the right blend.



View all my reviews


Add to Goodreads Now!








Excerpt from Sweet Talk 


Copyright @ Ashley Hastings 2019




Cade wiped his fingers on a napkin and took another big bite.
I loved watching his obvious pleasure in my baking. There was
something so sensual about the way he enjoyed eating my desserts.




“I should be mad at you, you know.” He eyed the brownies in the
display case with a hopeful expression, so I got him another
one and added it to his plate while he downed his glass of milk.


“Why would you be mad at me? I bake good brownies and have
nice boobs, remember?” I topped off his milk with a smile.




“That’s exactly why. I’m adding an extra two miles to my daily run
to make up for all this good eating, and I’ve been suffering from
UHO’s for days.” He took another greedy bite of brownie.




“What is a UHO?” I frowned and put my chin in my hand, studying him.
“Should I be worried?”




“An Unexpected Hard On.” Cade delivered that line with a perfectly
straight face, but I snorted with laughter and shook my head at him.




“Don’t laugh, missy. You try meeting with clients while having stray
thoughts about the hot baker girl down the street. Then deal with
the fallout. I’ve had three meetings where I had to hold my notepad
in my lap to cover up the evidence.” He picked a brownie crumb
off his shirt.




“I’m so sorry for your inconvenience.” I tried for a straight face to
match his but failed miserably.




“Don’t be sorry. I know a good remedy for UHO’s. I’ll be soliciting
your help with that at some point.” He licked his lips in
anticipation, and I shivered.




Cade noticed my shiver, and his grin got wider.
“Now about karaoke night. It’s tonight, actually.”




“Really? I thought it was a weekend thing.” I took
his empty plate and put it in the dishwasher.




“I think it usually is, but when I asked the manager at Maude’s
about it, he said come tonight, and he would get us set up.
I’m noticing things are pretty informal at Maude’s.”
He drank his milk in three big swallows, and I watched his
throat work with interest.




Why was that so sexy?




And it was even sexier when he came around the counter
and rinsed his glass before placing it in the dishwasher, too.




I appreciated a man with a sexy body, but one who knew how
to clean up after himself? That’s what really made me weak in
the knees. At this rate, if he started washing dishes by hand,
I might have no choice but to strip naked for him.




Cade pulled me close and nuzzled my hair. I buried my nose
in his chest and inhaled his manly scent. And we stayed that
way for several long minutes, just enjoying a full body hug.




This was bliss.










Ashley Hastings latest book is Sweet Talk. She writes new adult, romantic
fiction with a dash of suspense and a liberal sprinkling of humor. A
lifelong Southerner, Ashley creates quirky characters in a small-town
setting. When she’s not busy plotting her next book, Ashley is collecting
cats and planning a future as a crazy cat lady.




Ashley’s favorite quote is "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door,"
by Milton Berle. She intends to build all the doors.





Follow Ashley: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads






This sales blitz is brought to you by Forever Write PR.
For more information, visit our Facebook page!


 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/1921045/new-release-sweet-talk-by-ashley-hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment