Monday, January 13, 2020

FREEBIE ALERT: THE HATE VOW BY NICOLE FRENCH





🔥🔥 FREE ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥
THE HATE VOW by Nicole French is free this week only! 
Now is your chance to start this enemies-to-lovers, arranged marriage series for FREE!
Eric de Vries.
Looks like millions. Worth billions.
Unfortunately for this wayward heir, to keep his money, he needs a wife.
And of all the women in the world, he chooses me.
Too bad I’ve hated him for five years, since he took all my tears and tossed me away.
The guy slept his way through half of New England and discarded women like hotel toiletries.
Been there. Done that.
Still...what would you do for twenty million dollars?
Would you wear the dress?
Fake a smile for the man who broke your heart?
Or would you run far, far away?
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
I’ll see you at the church. 

1 comment:

  1. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete