Tuesday, January 7, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: ROYAL PLAYBOY (PLAYBOY ROYAL) BY NANA MALONE

 

 

 

 

 

 

ROYAL PLAYBOY (PLAYBOY ROYAL) BY NANA MALONE

 

 

 

Release DateJanuary 7, 2020

 

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

Vengeance is best served piping hot.


Prodigal Son. Black Sheep. Playboy Prince.


I've been called lots of things. Merciful is not one of them.
It doesn’t matter what you call me, as long as I get what I want…

 

What I crave.

And it’s not the crown.

She is the Princess I didn’t see coming. The one I didn’t plan for.


Until her, women came easy.


Until her, I wasn't sure I had a heart. Now that I know, I'll give up anything to have her...


Well…almost anything.

 

 

 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon         B & N         Google Play Books       IBooks       Kobo      Paperback

 

 

REVIEWROYAL PLAYBOY (PLAYBOY ROYAL) BY NANA MALONE

 

 

Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)Royal Playboy by Nana Malone

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Royal Playboy (Playboy Prince Duet #1) by: Nana Malone  
 
 
I don't know how she does it, but Malone has once again got my attention. Royal Playboy contains the perfect book boyfriend. Xander is a walking dream, dragging emotions through his own worst nightmare. He's all heart until his ruthless side comes out to play. Then all bets are off. Imani is his greatest achievement, but beware of heartache, because it's never far behind. There's always a twist waiting to be discovered between the pages of a Nana Malone novel. Unpredictable is only a page turn away.



View all my reviews

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2028657/happy-book-week-royal-playboy-playboy-royal-by-nana-malone

No comments:

Post a Comment