Thursday, January 9, 2020

NEW TO AUDIO: HOUND BY MARIE JAMES

 

 

 

NEW AUDIO RELEASE 

Hound by Marie James is now available on audio! Fall in love with the men of the Cerberus MC! 

My first job with the Cerberus MC was to grab a girl from a seedy bar. Easy money, right?

The moment I realized the blonde I was hunting wasn't around, I ended up captivated by a redhead dancing on the stage. With her striking features and sinful body, I knew she was trouble, but that didn't stop me from making her mine that night.

When I learned that she was the job, everything became clouded.

I was only looking for a one night stand, but when the dust settled and she ran, my only desire was to chase her.

Should I risk my job, and quite possibly my life, in order to have her? Would she even stay if I caught her?

Amazon: https://amzn.to/39Sn1Ov

Audible: https://adbl.co/2FykMlv

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2031225/new-to-audio-hound-by-marie-james

No comments:

Post a Comment