Wednesday, March 25, 2020

AVAILABLE NOW: CHARMER BY KAYLEY LORING

 

 

 

 

 

HOT NEW RELEASE

Charmer by Kayley Loring is LIVE EARLY!! You will be enchanted by this steamy romantic comedy about Nico, a dreamy singer-songwriter who falls hard for a single mom and her young son! #OneClick today!

 

 

 

NICO

 

She serves me coffee late at night when I come around to write lyrics,

but it’s not the caffeine I’ve gotten addicted to.

We’ve got the spark, but she’s the only woman in town

who seems to be immune to my charms.

When it’s time for me to leave for my cross-country tour,

I just can’t imagine not seeing her for months.

So I offer her a job on the road with me.



KAT

Everyone in LA knows that Nico Todd has a way with songs and with the ladies.

What he doesn’t know is that I would love to let him have his way with me.

But my life can only revolve around one infuriatingly cute guy—

the six-year-old that I live with.

Imagine my surprise when Nico finds out about my little boy

and tells me to bring him and my mom on the road too.

And imagine Nico’s surprise when he realizes my son

is the biggest charmer of them all.

 

 

 

Cover Designer: Stacy Garcia, Graphics by Stacy

 

 

 


PURCHASE LINKS:

Amazon Universal ➜ mybook.to/CHARMERkindle

BookBub ➜ https://bit.ly/Charmer_BB

Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/CharmerKL_GR

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2101219/available-now-charmer-by-kayley-loring

No comments:

Post a Comment