Monday, March 30, 2020

TEASER MONDAY: GLASS HEART SAVAGE BY LINDSEY ILER

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TEASER BLAST 

 

GLASS HEART SAVAGE by Lindsey Iler is #ComingApril6! Don’t miss this dark, bully romance set in the world of the privileged and depraved that will have you questioning everything you think you know about the boys at the top of the hill! Add to your TBR now!

 

 

The elite come to play on the campus of Glass Heart Academy.

 

My sister was their everything. I’m their nothing.

They waited three hundred and sixty-five days after her disappearance to acknowledge I’m alive.

Their wicked games should scare me.

Except they don’t know I’m not much different than her.

 

Palmer Weston isn’t anything like her sister.

She’s sweet and naive. There are plenty of reasons why I should keep my distance.

Except where’s the fun in that.

I’m a boy who loves his toys and I’ve kept her on the shelf long enough.

It seems someone is determined on giving Palmer the same fate as her sister.

Problem is I’ve never been good at sharing.

 

{Glass Heart Savage is the first book in the Glass Heart Academy Series.}

Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/GHSgoodreads


Cover Photography: Lindee Robinson Photography

 

 

 

#lindseyiler #bullyromance #glassheartacademy #comingsoon #needtoreaditnow #coverreveal #bookobsessed #wildfiremarketingsolutions

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2116824/teaser-monday-glass-heart-savage-by-lindsey-iler

No comments:

Post a Comment