Tuesday, March 24, 2020

NEW TO AUDIO: BREAKING THE CHAINS (SATAN'S KNIGHTS PROSPECT TRILOGY) BY JANINE INFANTE BOSCO

 

 

AUDIO ALERT

 


Breaking the Chains by Janine Infante Bosco is now an audiobook!!!

Audible -- https://amzn.to/2INTF7T

 

 

One way or another, all men pay for their crimes...
My debt to society is almost paid.
Soon I'll be free to get my son the justice he deserves.
Justice he wouldn't be due if only I had done my job as his father and protected him.
Then a pretty paralegal stumbles into my path, and getting vengeance for my boy becomes complicated.
Inexperienced and irresistible, Charlotte's hellbent on making me a decent man.
But I'm prospecting for the Satan's Knights MC, and there's nothing noble about a man who will stop at nothing to get revenge.

 

Editorial Note: Breaking The Chains is the second book in the Satan's Knights Prospect Trilogy. Fans of Janine's Blackout Duet will immediately recognize Bishop, but all readers can enjoy this novel as a steamy, suspenseful standalone.

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2098415/new-to-audio-breaking-the-chains-satan-s-knights-prospect-trilogy-by-janine-infante-bosco

No comments:

Post a Comment