Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TEASER TUESDAY: VIVIAN, MIDNIGHT CALL GIRL BY DANIELLE NORMAN
















★VIVIAN, MIDNIGHT CALL GIRL
Here's a new teaser from Vivian, Midnight Call Girl by Danielle Norman!
Don't forget to preorder yours and add it to your TBR!
Pre-order here: https://amzn.to/3fgyFFP


Blurb:

Drunk dialing at it's finest...

All it took was a couple bottles of champagne...
And a fully charged cellphone,
For me to go from widow to call girl.
Talking to a stranger in the middle of the night was the push I needed.
To feel something again.
Something safe.

It’s not like I will ever run into him.
We don’t even know each other... yet.
Aaron Skye returns my call the next day,
Sending my well-ordered world for a spin.
Now I'm sober.

After years in the shadows,
I'm starting to feel alive. A sense of normalcy.
Unfortunately Aaron is not who I had imagined.
And his life is anything but normal.

Can I put the phone down and step into his world long enough to realize,
That what started out as careless whispers has smoldered into something more?
A wrong number, could be my Mr. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment