Monday, June 29, 2020

AVAILABLE NOW: MY LIFE AS A ROCK ALBUM (MY LIFE AS AN ALBUM #3) BY LJ EVANS, NARRATED BY SARAH PUCKETT & NEILL THORNE

 

 

Spotlight Tour

 

My Life as A Rock Album (My Life As An Album, Book 3)  By LJ Evans

Narrated by: Sarah Puckett & Neill Thorne

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

 

Audible US: https://bit.ly/MyLifeAsARockAlbumAudioUS

Audible UK:  https://bit.ly/MyLifeAsARockAlbumAudioUK

 

Spotlight Tour Hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR

 

 

 

Blurb:

 

"They took broken and made it art." 

I wanted to be left alone to build my art until she entered my world with a bubble gum scent and heartbreak. Now, I don't know what I'll do once she leaves me...as they all have. 

As a recovering alcoholic and a rude bastard, Seth Carmen knows he's better off alone. He's made a success of himself by focusing on the one thing he's good at: turning garbage into something stunning. But when feisty blogger, PJ Hensley, enters his world with her fairy-like quality, he suddenly can't imagine a life without her in it. 

PJ Hensley is dealing with her own tormented past and a stalker she doesn't want to admit to having, but she's pulled herself together in order to graduate and focus on her future. The last thing she needs is a moody trash artist entering her world. But like all things Seth, he enters anyway with an intensity and focus that leaves her breathless. 

When the stalker emerges from the shadows and causes PJ to run, Seth spends five months writing her letters, trying to convince her to come home. Can he prove to her that they can weld their broken lives into something beautiful? 

 

Inspired by Bon Jovi songs, comes a novel from award-winning author, LJ Evans, that shows how love and acceptance can heal even the toughest scars. 

 

The My Life as an Album series is a set of interconnected stand-alone novels.

 

 

AUDIO REVIEW: MY LIFE AS A ROCK ALBUM (MY LIFE AS AN ALBUM #3) BY LJ EVANS, NARRATED BY SARAH PUCKETT & NEILL THORNE

 

My Life as a Rock Album (My Life as an Album #3)My Life as a Rock Album by L.J. Evans

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Audio Review: My Life As A Rock Album (My Life As An Album) by L.J. Evans, Narrated by Sarah Puckett, Neill Thorne

The amount of heart that went into Seth and PJ is evident by emotions they made me feel. There were moments when I almost got chills from the heartache. Puckett and Thorne may be leading the tour, but Evans is never far away. Rock Album shoves you through the rain toward a rainbow that proves itself to be a well hidden and hard earned reward. A captivating whirlwind.



View all my reviews

 

 

@audiobookobsession @LJEvansbooks @sarahpuckettvo

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #SpotlightTour #MyLifeasaRockAlbumAudioTour #LJEvans #SarahPuckett #NeillThorne #AudiobookObsession

 

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2704620/available-now-my-life-as-a-rock-album-my-life-as-an-album-3-by-lj-evans-narrated-by-sarah-puckett-neill-thorne

No comments:

Post a Comment