Friday, June 26, 2020

TEASER FRIDAY: SIX NIGHTS IN PARADISE BY ASHLEY CADE

 

 

 

 

 

TEASER BLAST 

Six Nights in Paradise by Ashley Cade is coming July 16!

Add to your Goodreads TBR List here: https://bit.ly/37zB1ff

 

 

She was off limits.

My best friend’s little sister.

He warned me away from her once and I’d respected his wishes, but six nights alone with her in a tropical paradise tests my loyalties.

When my fiancé calls off our wedding with only days to spare, I’m left with two non-refundable tickets to our honeymoon. The only person available to take her spot: Taylor Wesley.

I try to keep my word and keep my hands to myself, but some temptations are too hard to resist. The passion between us explodes like a stick of dynamite. With a connection this hot, someone is bound to get burned.

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2776018/teaser-friday-six-nights-in-paradise-by-ashley-cade

No comments:

Post a Comment