Wednesday, June 24, 2020

TEASER WEDNESDAY: COCKY PROTECTOR (COCKY HERO CLUB) BY KAT MIZERA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cocky Protectors by Kat Mizera releases on June 28th!
A Cocky Hero Club Production
 
 
SIGN UP to Kat's Newsletter -- https://www.katmizera.com/
 
Life as a CIA operative might be exciting, but living under the radar gets lonely.
Meeting someone, much less having a relationship, is the most impossible mission of all.

There was someone... once. But she was looking for a white picket fence and I was headed for war.
Now, my years of service to my country are catching up with me and I’m ready for a change.
I just never expected that change to be Shannon, or that she would be in trouble.
The man in me can’t forget that damn kiss. The Marine in me is ready to protect her at all costs.
She might not want my help, but I’m not walking away this time.
Even if it won't have the ending either of us were looking for...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
@ellewoodspr @katmizera
 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/2754239/teaser-wednesday-cocky-protector-cocky-hero-club-by-kat-mizera

No comments:

Post a Comment