Tuesday, August 18, 2020

AVAILABLE NOW: HER VAMPIRE ADDICTION (MIDNIGHT DOMS) BY TABITHA BLACK

 

 

 

Her Vampire Addiction by Tabitha Black is now LIVE!

 

Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2Xv40xh

Universal -- getbook.at/HerVampireAddiction

FREE with Kindle Unlimited

 

I vowed never to love again…

 

For over 1500 years, I've mostly walked alone. A vampire, a monster in the dark.

 

Until she walks into my club: a ray of sunshine in the blackest night.

 

She's blonde. Beautiful. Sassy. Submissive.

 

And 100% human.

 

I'm a predator, and she's my perfect prey. I'll have her tied up and quivering as I give her pain and pleasure like she's never felt before.

 

But I'm not the only monster hunting her. And if I don't take her – claim her – I'll lose her forever...

 

About the Author:

 

USA Today bestselling author Tabitha Black has been writing erotic romance for well over a decade, mostly in the age-play and historical genres. More recently, she's discovered the joys of writing more contemporary books with a greater emphasis on BDSM, as well as darker, edgier fiction. Her latest foray is into the fascinating world of M/f Omegaverse.

 

Having lived in four countries on three different continents, she likes to "write to discover what she knows."

 

She has a weakness for great coffee, strong, dominant men, and tattoos. At the time of writing, she lives in Germany with her very own dominant, sadistic and loyal romantic hero, and a lilac cat who likes to sneeze in her face.

 

Tabitha loves getting mail, so if you want to drop her a line, please do so at tabitha_black@hotmail.com. She will always reply to emails.

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Follow Tabitha!

 

Website -- http://www.tabithablack.com/

Facebook -- https://bit.ly/3ii0azh

Midnight Romance Facebook -- https://bit.ly/2F2k3w1

Instagram -- https://bit.ly/31vwasR

Join the Bad Boy Alphas Party Room -- https://bit.ly/3fF7Hqd

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3007214/available-now-her-vampire-addiction-midnight-doms-by-tabitha-black

No comments:

Post a Comment