Wednesday, September 23, 2020

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER: BRUTAL PRINCE BY SOPHIE LARK, NARRATED BY MONICA KING & LIAM DICOSIMO

 

 

 

 

 

AUDIOBOOK COMING SOON! 

 

Brutal Prince by Sophie Lark

Narrated by Monica King & Liam DiCosimo

Audio Productions By Pink Flamingo Productions

 

The Audiobook Release is Just around the corner!! Be sure to have a credit ready!

 

Currently available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited! 

 

 

Amazon US : http://bit.ly/BrutalPrinceEbookUS

 

Amazon UK : http://bit.ly/BrutalPrinceEbookUK

 

 

Coming Soon Blitz hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR

 

 

 

Blurb: 

 

He’s No Prince Charming…

Callum Griffin is the heir to the Irish Mafia. He’s ruthless, arrogant, and he wants to kill me.

We got off on the wrong foot when I set a (very small) fire in his house.

Our families believe a marriage pact is the only thing that will prevent all-out warfare.

I think I might need to murder him while he sleeps.

This would all be a lot easier if Callum wasn’t so damned good-looking.

But I’ve got a lockbox around my heart. Because even if I’m forced to marry him…

I could never love a brutal prince.

“Brutal Prince” is the explosive first act in the epic “Brutal Birthright” series. It’s a stand-alone Dark Mafia Romance, complete with HEA and no cliffhangers. It contains blazing hot bedroom scenes for mature readers only!!!

 

@AudiobookObsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sophie_lark_author

 

#ComingSoon #ComingSoonBlitz #BrutalPrinceTour #SophieLark #MonicaKing #LiamDiCosimo #AudiobookObsession #PinkFlamingoProductions

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3271703/available-for-pre-order-brutal-prince-by-sophie-lark-narrated-by-monica-king-liam-dicosimo

No comments:

Post a Comment