Thursday, September 24, 2020

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BEAUTY (FAIRYTALE BILLIONAIRES) BY AVA RYAN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From the new fairy godmother of melting-hot romance, Ava Ryan, comes The Billionaire's Beauty, the second standalone in the Fairy Tale Billionaire series.

 

 

 

 "No one does fairytales quite like Ava Ryan. Brutally honest, emotionally stunning and heartwarmingly beautiful." - (Isha C., Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

They call me The Beast.
Some people think I’m a bully. I’m not here to make friends.
I ruthlessly clawed my way to the top of the real estate market in NYC. No friends needed.
She’s my feisty executive assistant. My right hand… woman.
We have an unspoken arrangement: she pretends I’m smarter than she is while I pretend not to notice how sexy she is.
That was before she gave me her notice while wearing that dress.
I can do a lot. Run my family empire. Ignore the loneliness the top brings. Punch anyone who looks twice at her.
But letting her go without a fight?
Over my dead body…
From the new fairy godmother of petal-dropping romance, Ava Ryan, comes The Billionaire’s Beauty, the second standalone in the Fairy Tale Billionaire series.
 

 



  Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DrT388
  
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/2NmULtc

 

 

REVIEW: THE BILLIONAIRE'S BEAUTY (FAIRYTALE BILLIONAIRES) BY AVA RYAN

 

The Billionaire's BeautyThe Billionaire's Beauty by Ava Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



No one does fairytales quite like Ava Ryan. Griffin and Bellamy pick up the mantel from Damon and Carly and run away with your heart. The Billionaire's Beauty turns Beauty and the Beast into a romance that bruises with heartache and heals with love. She's the distraction, he never saw coming. He's the happily ever after that could be her undoing. Brutally honest, emotionally stunning and heartwarmingly beautiful.



View all my reviews

 

Start at the beginning of the Fairy Tale Billionaire series.

 

The Billionaire's Beauty (Book 1)


 

"Damon and Carly make it easy to wrap your emotions around a runaway princess and her wounded warrior." - (Isha C., Hopeless Romantic)


No one melts this ice princess but me.

Friday nights have a routine. 
Drinks with my brothers. Maybe a casual hookup later.
Then the ice princess walks into the bar. And it's game over for me.
I can't figure her out. She runs hot and cold. She turns me inside-out.
I like to keep my one-night stands cut and dried--my ambitions outweigh my emotions every time. Until she disappears without a trace. And I discover her little secret.
She's an actual princess.
I need more than one night from her. Much more.
A woman like that deserves the whole fairy tale. She deserves a charming prince.
Too bad I'm the one that's going to earn all her happy endings...







  Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

US: https://amzn.to/2Z8FTUS

WW: mybook.to/billionairesprincess
    

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3fSyM9M

 

 

REVIEWTHE BILLIONAIRE'S PRINCESS (FAIRYTALE BILLIONAIRES) BY AVA RYAN

 

The Billionaire's PrincessThe Billionaire's Princess by Ava Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Ryan plays it cool when it comes to love and that leads to steamy results. Damon and Carly make it easy to wrap your emotions around a runaway princess and her wounded warrior. Escape into a modern fairytale that you'll want to experience again and again.



View all my reviews






 

 

 

Meet Ava

 

 

 




 

 

 

Connect with Ava

Website | Goodreads | Amazon |  
Facebook |   Instagram |  Twitter |  
Bookbub |  Newsletter

 

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3263816/happy-book-week-the-billionaire-s-beauty-fairytale-billionaires-by-ava-ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment