Wednesday, October 28, 2020

NEW AUDIO RELEASE: INSTANT HEAT (BREATHING HEARTS #1) BY A.K. MACBRIDE, NARRATED BY GREGORY SALINAS & LESSA LAMB

 

 

 

Release Blitz

 

Looking for a Sassy Rom Com with some Irish Heat?

This one's for you! 

 

 

Instant Heat (Breathing Hearts Book 1) by AK MacBride 

Narrated by Gregory Salinas & Lessa Lamb

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


 

"MacBride, Salinas and Lamb come together to steal the heart right out of your chest. I have never fallen so hard, so fast." - (Isha C., Hopeless Romantic)


 

 

Audible US  https://bit.ly/InstantHeatAudioUS

 

Audible UK  https://bit.ly/InstantHeatAudioUK

 

 

 

Release Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession 

 

Blurb: 

 

One night. One bet. And now my world is turned upside down.

 

Apparently, you're not supposed to fall for the rebound guy.

 

Guess I didn't get the memo, because the first man I jump into bed with happens to be the one who sparks a flame inside my heart.

 

With his rakish charm and Irish accent, he steals my sanity and inhibitions. It's not long before I'm dreaming of something more than a quick fling. The problem?

 

Griffin Gallagher happens to be the one man my brother despises.


 

AUDIO REVIEW: INSTANT HEAT (BREATHING HEARTS #1) BY A.K. MACBRIDE, NARRATED BY GREGORY SALINAS & LESSA LAMB



 

 

@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @AKMacBride @LessaLamb @voice.of.greg 

 

#NowAvailable #ReleaseBlitz #InstantHeatAudioTour #AKMacBride #GregorySalinas #LessaLamb  #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #InstaLove #FireFighter #RomCom #IrishSwoon

 

 

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3510019/new-audio-release-instant-heat-breathing-hearts-1-by-a-k-macbride-narrated-by-gregory-salinas-lessa-lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment