Friday, October 30, 2020

TEASER FRIDAY: REVENGE BY CARMEN BLACK

 

 

Revenge by Carmen Black
Release Date -- November 13th!
 
 
 
 

Elliot, Felix, and Leo.

The three of them had made the last four years of my life miserable. They ruled Woodman High - doing whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted - and I was a prime target. My best friend, Pierre, and I had suffered through the pranks, name calling, and ridicule but finally we were about to be free. Once I graduated, I wouldn’t have to see any of them ever again.

Or so I thought. It turns out college has its own share of bullies, including my new roommate Vivian. After she turned my first days into a living hell, I decided that I wasn’t going to spend another four years under someone’s thumb, and I turned to the only people that I knew could help me fight back. Fortunately, Elliot, Felix, and Leo agreed to help me get my revenge… but at what price?
  

 

 

@ellewoodspr @scarletlanternpublishing

#bullyromance #enemiestolovers #romance
#reverseharem
#hotreads #bookbuzz
 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3547547/teaser-friday-revenge-by-carmen-black

No comments:

Post a Comment