Thursday, October 22, 2020

WHISPERSYNC BLITZ: INTO THE SHADOWS BY JENN D. YOUNG, NARRATED BY SARAH PUCKETT & TIM PAIGE

 

 

 Whispersync Blitz 

 

PNR Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

 

 

 

Into The Shadows (Shadows Ascending Trilogy Book 1) by Jenn D. Young

Narrated by Sarah Puckett & Tim Paige

Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions

 

 

Get the E-Book for $2.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.49! 

 

Amazon US http://bit.ly/IntoTheShadowsEBookUS

 

Audible US  https://bit.ly/IntoTheShadowsAudioUS

 



Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

 

Blurb

 

I’ve lived my life on the run. Always looking over my shoulder. Waiting for the day that they would find me. Everyone I have ever loved has been ripped from me until I have nothing left but memories and dreams.

 

His voice haunts me. 

 

Stirs me. 

 

Makes me yearn for him. 

 

My demon prince from my dreams.

 

But will I ever find him?

 

And if I do, will I be able to maintain control over these abilities that are manifesting, or will they control me?

 

 

When we became roommates, I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist me for long. But little did I know I wouldn’t be able to resist falling in love.

 

 

@AudiobookObsession @Pinkflamingo_productions @jenn.d.young @Thevoiceoftimpaige @sarahpuckettvo

 

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #IntoTheShadowsTour #JennDYoung #SarahPuckett #TimPaige #AudiobookObsession #PinkFlamingoProductions #PNR #Paranormal #NewAdult #Fantasy

 

Original post: ishacoleman7.booklikes.com/post/3485829/whispersync-blitz-into-the-shadows-by-jenn-d-young-narrated-by-sarah-puckett-tim-paige

No comments:

Post a Comment