Wednesday, September 22, 2021

NEW AUDIO RELEASES: REJECTS PARADISE SERIES BY SHERIDAN ANNE, NARRATED BY LESSA LAMB & BLAKE LOCKHEART

 




🎧🎧 Whispersync Blitz 🎧🎧

 

Dark High School Bully Romance Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!


 

Barbie B*tch (Rejects Paradise Book 3) by Sheridan Anne 

Narrated by Lessa Lamb and Blake Lockheart

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions


⚠️Get the E-Book for $4.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $7.47! 

 





Amazon US https://bit.ly/BarbieB_tchEBookUS

Audible US   🎧  https://bit.ly/BarbieB_tchAudioUS


Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession

 

Blurb

Cold-blooded murder.

Do I have it in me?

I’ve watched the people I love commit the worst kinds of crimes and within the blink of an eye, I could be just like them. I feel the jagged glass beneath my fingers, but do I have the strength to follow this through? How much of my soul am I willing to sacrifice to make this right?

Nic was supposed to be my rock. He was supposed to be my world until he showed me a side of himself that terrified me. He’s not the boy I once loved, he’s a man who’s quickly becoming the monster in my nightmare.

Colton saved me. Colton keeps saving me, but I don’t know if he can pull me back this time. He has secrets of his own, but they leave me wondering just who it is that I’m falling for.

He lied to me.

With Momma Carrington and the b*tch twins back, Jude Carter hostage in the wine cellar, a killer on the loose, and a secret I never saw coming, my life is seconds away from spiralling out of control.

The question is: Who will be there when I come out the other end?

 


@audiobookobsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sheridan.anne.author @lessalamb @blakelockheart


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #BarbieB_tchAudioTour #SheridanAnne #LessaLamb #BlakeLockheart #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #DarkRomance #BullyRomance #HighSchoolRomance 






🎧 🎧 AUDIOBOOK COMING SOON! 🎧 🎧


Dark High School Bully Romance Fans, This one’s for you!!





Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise Book 4) by Sheridan Anne   

Narrated by Lessa Lamb and Blake Lockheart

Produced and Published By Pink Flamingo Productions


The Audiobook Release is Just around the corner!! Be sure to have a credit ready!


Currently available on Amazon and Free in Kindle Unlimited! 





Amazon US : https://bit.ly/RideorDieEBookUS

Amazon UK : https://bit.ly/RideorDieEBookUK


Coming Soon Blitz hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR


Blurb


Gang life isn't for everyone, but a b*tch in colors always looks good.

The West Side Wolves claim to be a brotherhood, but what do they do when a sister walks in demanding their attention?

To everyone else, stepping into the Wolf Den was an epic mistake, filled with consequential betrayals. But to me, it was a necessity and I’m more than prepared to take on the vile evils that come with the territory because, in the end, it gets me one step closer to taking down Dominic Garcia.

The b*tch is back. It’s kill or be killed. Ride or f*cking die.

Every step I take drags me further and further away from my life with Colton. I’m taking hit after hit and time is officially ticking. I just hope that what we have is strong enough to pull us through to the other end because Colton Carrington is my end game.

It’s time to stand up for what I believe in and make my move.

It’s now or never. Fate won’t wait for anybody.

The end is near; I feel it in my bones. But after all is said and done, where does that leave us, and who will be left standing?

 


@AudiobookObsession @pinkflamingo_productions @sheridan.anne.author @lessalamb @blakelockheart


#ComingSoon #ComingSoonBlitz #RideorDieAudioTour #SheridanAnne #LessaLamb #BlakeLockheart #AudiobookObsession #PinkFlamingoProductions #BullyRomance #HighSchoolRomance #NewAdultRomance

No comments:

Post a Comment