Tuesday, May 10, 2022

HAPPY BOOK WEEK: UNRAVELED (DRAGON FLY LAKE; THE HENRY BROTHERS) BY AMY KNUPP

 


 

 

 

NEW RELEASE

 

"Unraveled is an emotional rollercoaster." - (Isha C., Blogger, Reader, Reviewer - Hopeless Romantic)

 

 

UNRAVELED (DRAGON FLY LAKE; THE HENRY BROTHERS) BY AMY KNUPP

 

 

Release Date: May 10, 2022

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SYNOPSIS

 

 

A marriage of convenience can test even the best of friends.


Holden Henry is every girl’s dream—kind, funny, outgoing. A catch in every sense. Despite my wrong-side-of-the-tracks upbringing, he’s been my friend forever. He has no idea I’ve had more-than-friends feelings for him for years, and I intend to keep it that way.

When I’m forced to return to the small town where we grew up, I’m faced with a big, fat problem. Being a good pal, Holden offers me a too-tempting solution: a marriage of convenience. It’s a crazy plan…but I’m desperate enough to try it. Besides, he’s not just saving me; we’ll be helping each other.

The catch? We have to stay married for a year. But once I inherit the company of my dreams and Holden launches his own start-up, we can go back to being just friends, right? Except…what if he figures out that I’ve been in love with him forever? Worse, what if I have to choose between the career I’ve always wanted and the man I can’t live without?

Welcome to Dragonfly Lake, a small town on a picturesque lake in Tennessee, where the waters run deep, the neighbors are nosy, and love is in the air. Unraveled is a stand-alone story in the Henry Brothers series. 

 

The Henry Brothers series includes: Untold (prequel) Unraveled Unsung Undone

 

 



 

BUY LINKS

 

Amazon 

 

 

REVIEWUNRAVELED (DRAGON FLY LAKE; THE HENRY BROTHERS) BY AMY KNUPP

 

Unraveled (Dragonfly Lake Book 1)Unraveled by Amy Knupp

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


From a bombshell reveal to a second chance that embeds itself deep within your heart. Unraveled is an emotional rollercoaster. An unexpected tale of twists and turns that speaks to the heart and touches the soul.



View all my reviews

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment