Friday, May 27, 2022

NEW RELEASE: A NIGHT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE (SIN CITY BILLIONAIRES) BY ARIA DEVAN

 





A Night with the Billionaire by Aria Devan is LIVE!



#Prequel - https://books2read.com/ANightWithABillionaire

A one-night stand—that was all it was meant to be. When I land my dream job as PA to one of the biggest hotel owners in Las Vegas the celebration leads me into bed with a stranger. Sneaking out the morning after a mindblowing evening isn’t my greatest moment, but I don’t want the awkward small talk.

Imagine my surprise when I turn up at work for my first day and my one-night stand is none other than my boss and CEO of the hotel chain I’m working for. My one-night stand is my billionaire boss and he wants me.





#Book1 - Sleeping with my Billionaire Boss – https://books2read.com/Sleepingwithmybillionaireboss
#Book2 - Having the Billionaire’s Baby – TBA
#Book3 - Married to the Billionaire – TBA 


#SinCityBillionaires #ASavageCEO #AriaDevan #NewRelease #BookBlitz #BillionaireRomance #OneNightStandRomance #MustRead #BookBlogger #BillionaireRomance #ContemporaryRomance @indiesage_pr 


No comments:

Post a Comment