Sunday, November 20, 2022

DEALS, DEALS AND DEALS .....

 


 

 

 

FREEBIE ALERT! SMART TASS (Book #1, of the #Ohellno Series) is currently #FREE!
DOWNLOAD the #ebook NOW!
 
 
***
He’s the hot college quarterback all the girls want.
 
She’s the smart girl he loves to pick on.
 
And now that they’re all grown up, things are about to get geekin’ ugly…
 
My name is Tass. I’m smart, I’m driven, and I am determined not to let prankster Hunter Johnson continue raining on my parade. When we were little, he’d pull my hair and call me names. When we were teenagers, he’d throw food and tease me for being a flat-chested virgin.
 
But now that we’ve ended up at the same college, he’s out of his hot head if he thinks he can keep messing with my life. It’s like he’s fixated on me or something. Well, guess what, Mr. Amazefootball? I’m not that geeky little girl anymore and you do not screw with a smart woman.
 
So what’s my plan?
 
It’s definitely wild, and he’s about to find out…
 
#freenovel #freebies #freeMJPnovember #ohellno #smartTass

 

 

✫*¨*✶ FREEBIE ALERT ✶*¨*✫
She's a librarian & a danger magnet.
He's an ancient vampire who can't resist protecting her or her... books?
 
START THE SERIES for FREE!
 
 
 
#cozymystery #vampiremystery #mimijeanpamfiloff #freebook #freenovel #freebies
 #freeMJPnovember #theLibrariansVampireAssistant

 

 


✫*¨*✶.¸ FREEBIE ALERT ¸.✶*¨*✫
BECAUSE…dysfunctional, completely f**ked up, immortal warriors need love, too!
 

From New York Times Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff...
 
SEVEN DAYS TO GO FROM LETHAL IMMORTAL ASSASSIN TO PRINCE CHARMING. DOES HE STAND A CHANCE?
 
Demigod Andrus Gray may look like every woman's dream, but when it comes to charm, he sees no point in pretending: He has none and makes no apologies for it. Behaving nicely hasn't made him the deadly assassin he is today. But is that really the reason he's still single?
 
The Goddess Cimil--owner of Immortal Matchmakers, Inc.--thinks yes. So when she foresees a mate in Andrus's near future, she's determined to make the match happen. That means hiring aspiring actress Sadie Townsend to help the barbarian "act" a little more civilized.
 
But are seven days really enough? And why does he suddenly have the urge to throw away an eternity of love for just one night with Sadie?
 
Get this fun romantic comedy a la paranormal FREE!
 
#paranormalromance #humorousromance #mimijeanpamfiloff #freebook #freenovel 
#immortalmatchmakers #freebies #freeMJPnovember


 

★✩★ FREEBIE ALERT ★✩★
 
“Once again, I am not God, Miss Turner. I cannot explain why or how. Nor do I waste my time arguing with the facts. I accept them and plan my game accordingly. As #USATodayBestseller
 
See why so many have fallen for King!


READ the prologue now: https://bit.ly/2LwFsMe
HEAR the sample now: https://amzn.to/2NtCZ5K
 
GET KING'S #FREE--available in digital, print, & audio:
 
#ebook #KINGS #USATodaybestseller #paranormalromance #darkfantasy #mimijeanpamfiloff #freebook #freenovel #freebies #freeMJPnovember



WISH by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff is currently FREE on KU!
 
 
From New York Times bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff comes a sexy standalone novel.
 
If I could wish for one thing, it would be to have never met my ex. He took my money, cheated on me, and saddled me with an impossible mortgage.
 
Now, just as I’m fighting to put my life back together, I find an unusual bottle with a note inside: “You get one wish. Make it count.” Har har. Someone’s idea of a joke?
 
But nothing could prepare me for what comes next or for the screamin’ hot man with piercing blue eyes who shows up at my door, making demands.
 
I should slam the door in his sex-god face, because this guy has trouble written all over him. But I can’t. Suddenly I do have a wish…
 
Start Reading NOW!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment