Thursday, November 17, 2022

NEW KB WORLDS RELEASES .....

 



 

 

 

 


The latest set of books in the Everyday Heroes and Driven World are live!

Inspired by K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes standalones and her Driven series, each author wrote their own story to fit in the world. We hope you’ll fall in love with their new stories and characters while revisiting the characters from mine.


All the books releasing today are FREE in Kindle Unlimited:

Homecoming by Ana Balen https://geni.us/HomeKBW

Ian Williams and Lola Adams met when they were kids.

Living in a dreadful place, they leaned on each other to get through the day.

Then, at age sixteen, Ian had to go away and leave Lola behind.

At the crossroads, before parting ways for good, they promised each other they would always remember their time together.

Fifteen years go by, and the impossible happens.

They meet again in the unlikeliest of places.

Lola has never forgotten her friend from childhood, and over the years she has developed a crush on the man that appears in papers on a weekly basis. But Ian doesn’t seem to remember the girl from his past right away.

Seeing the hurt on Lola’s face drives Ian to make things right. But, how can he do that when he’s keeping secrets that could destroy everything?

Brought together by fate, and still getting to know each other as adults, they face the massive battle of beating demons from the past, and the hostile world of Formula One, trying to give their future a chance.

Forsaken by Imani Lewis https://geni.us/ForsakenKB

Being abandoned at a young age doesn’t come without a price.

I’ve been walking around with a chip on my shoulder for years, so when the most unlikely person shows up, I have no idea how to handle it.

Then I met Demi.

She’s the only one that helps the doubt disappear.

The only one who makes life a little more bearable.

But someone threatens to take her away from me too, and I don’t take threats lightly.

Caliber by Kimberly Reese https://geni.us/Caliber

Stay quiet. Stay safe. Stay strong.

Raising my son in picture-perfect Sunnyville is the fresh start I always prayed for but never thought we’d get. Each day that passes makes it a little easier to breathe, but I’m worried about falling into old patterns when I meet the newest police officer in town.

Southern charmer Smith Layne’s ready smile and good looks remind me all too well of my late husband, so I try to keep him at arm’s length. The last thing I need is another lapse in judgment, but little by little, he chips away at my reservations and rekindles my desire. I’ve never felt more seen, and it terrifies me in a way I’m not sure I’m ready for.

Be patient. Be present. Be a better man.

Single mother Willow Ashford is everything I typically avoid. She’s unassuming, isn't the love-’em-and-leave-’em type, and comes as a package deal. Even so, her sad eyes and hidden fire draw me in and make me rethink my stance on relationships.

I left Starwood to pursue a new career, but every moment with her offers a glimpse of something I never thought I’d want. She’s been hurt before and is rightfully wary, so I’ll show my caliber through words and actions. I want to promise her forever, I just need to prove myself first.



Check out the books that inspired the authors! K. Bromberg’s Everyday Heroes series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited right now:



✶ Combust:  https://geni.us/CmbstAmz


Check out the books that inspired the authors! K. Bromberg’s Driven series are FREE in Kindle Unlimited right now:




More KB Worlds books are coming your way every month. Stay up to date on all the releases here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment